Chapter 40

3rd Person's pov

It's been 3 days since Taehyung found out the truth and Jungkook regain his memory and within three days, the rest also know about the truth since Hobi explained it to them. Taehyung, then decided that he'll stop making Jungwon's life a living hell and instead give him the best life he could have in prison. Taehyung will try to free the said man because he was Jungkook's father.

This is the least thing he could do to the Jeons family after his mother, No, his family broke such a lovely family. Thinking about the event makes Taehyung frustrated and blame himself for everything but Jungkook was there to comfort him that everything is gonna be okay and it wasn't his fault. Jungeuk didn't what just happened after all his still a kid, Taehyung and Jungkook decided to hide the truth from Jungeuk and just treat the child as he is.

Though Jungeuk notices the sad look from his Appa Tae and Appa Jungkook, so he decided to make something for the two of them. He was already planning this for a long time, and he just needs the final touch.

"Perfect." Jungeuk said as he smiles and look at the painting he just made. He was given art supplies by his Appa Tae, and he decided to make something for him. So, Jungeuk arranges the art supplies that are piled in a mess around and lets his painting cool down before covering it with sheets as he carries them to the garden. He hides the painting behind the tree as he smiles. He then decided that he'll meet up with his appa Koo which he found standing well floating in front of the large painting again. 

"Appa Kookie?" Jungeuk asked. 

"Oh? Jungeuk you here." Kookie said. 

Jungeuk nod. " You seem to stare at the painting a lot? Why?" Jungeuk said. 

Kookie smile sadly. " They were your grandparents, they are Taehyung's parents." Jungkook said. 

"Oh? " Jungeuk said, he then looks at the painting and smile. "Where are they Appa?" Jungeuk asked.

"Heaven." Jungkook said. 

"Oh? well then..." Jungeuk said he then smile. "Hello Grandma, Grandpa, Hi, my name is Jungeuk. I know I'm not an official son yet and I am not blood-related to Appa Tae, but I promise that I'll do my best to be the great-grandson that you can have and be proud of. So, watch me from above and guide me. Thank you." Jungeuk said and bow at the painting and Jungkook smile at that, not only that Taehyung was standing on the corner hearing those words and he felt his heart just get softer. He walks away from the scene with a smile as he still needs to process some papers. 

"You're really a good kid Jungeuk, keep it up okay?" Jungkook said and Jungeuk nod happily.