Chapter 18

3rd Person's Pov

Kookie woke up early in the morning and decided to cook something for his Hyungs, ofcourse when one of the maids went inside the Kitchen she's almost have a heart attack seeing that the food is cooking itself. The Knife is moving on its own without someone holding it, then someone is flipping the pan without anybody in there. The maid's scream rang in the whole kitchen alerting the other maids and butler, so they went to the kitchen and check what was going on and they were surprise as well. 

Some of the maids fainted and some of the butler run away for their life. 

"Whats going on here?" Hobi said as he appeared and seeing the horrified face of the maids and butler. 

"Si-sir Lo-look.." One of the maid said in a terrified way as she pointed the kitchen. Hobi look at the Kitchen and he saw that Kookie is using on of his power to move things around, he looks like he was making something delicious. 

"Sir! This house is haunted!!" One of the butler stated terrified. 

Hobi just chuckled. "Yup, its haunted alright. But... If this Ghost is gonna make a delicious breakfast I don't mind for it to be haunted." Hobi stated he then look at the maids and butlers. 

"You should be thankful that a Ghost is making your job more easier you know..." Hobi said and the workers can't believe that the Hobi that is known to be afraid of supernatural things specially Ghost is saying such a words to them. 

"You guys should leave the Kitchen, I'll call you guys when the food is done." Hobi said and the workers hurried run away from the Kitchen and Hobi just chuckled. He then decided to approach Kookie. 

"Good Morning Kook, What are you doing?" Hobi asked. 

"I'm cooking breakfast for Hyungs." Kookie said with a smile. 

"That looks delicious. Can I help you then?" Hobi said and Kookie nod. 

"Sure..." Kookie said as he gave instruction to Hobi who quickly help Kookie work. 

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Soon.