Chapter 41

3rd Person's Pov

Jungkook woke up early in the morning and as usual he was under the embraced of his beloved lover. Jungkook seems to lean closer to Taehyung's chest as he can. He start hearing the soothing and calm heartbeat of Taehyung that make him feel at peace. Jungkook thought that his heart was placed where it belong, where it would feel at home, where it would feel love and care. 

Jungkook then heard a noise of a wings flapping?, so he open his eyes and gently went out from Taehyung's embraced and sat up. He look at Taehyung who had a peaceful expression, and Jungkook chuckled as he look at his lover who seems to be adorably cute when his asleep like that. Jungkook chuckled and kiss Taehyung's forehead lovingly as he look at Taehyung and smile once more. 

"Fluff! I really love this man." Jungkook thought happily as he play with Taehyung's hair gently. He suddenly heard someone who clear their throat, he look at the sound and he saw that an Angel? was floating next to him. 

This angel seems to have a mixture of black and white wings. 

(Picture from Google)

and the angel himself is one handsome man, that if Jungkook didn't have Taehyung he would definitely fall for this guy. 

"Who are you?" Jungkook asked. 

"Ah~ My name is Wang Jackson, Jackson is fine and I'll be your shinigami for 3 days." Jackson said with a smile. 

"Shinigami?" Jungkook asked. 

"Shinigami is the creature that collects souls of the dead." Jackson said. 

"So you are an Angel?" Jungkook said and Jackson shook his head. 

"We aren't angels nor demons. Were simply the creature that collect souls and guide them to the other side. " Jackson explained. "And I'm here to collect your soul." Jackson said and Jungkook was surprised. He wasn't surprised that this day would come, but he didn't expect to part ways with his family so soon. He look at Taehyung who is still sleeping peacefully with a sad look, truthfully he didn't want to go just yet. 

"If your worried about living your love ones alone, then don't because your given a 3 days chance to say goodbye to them properly. Its a rare chance that a soul is given a chance to say goodbye to their love ones, most of the souls that dies, the shinigami would quickly collect their souls and guide them away. So, your one lucky guy to get this chance." Jackson said. 

"Can't I... stay a little longer? Maybe until Taehyung would meet his end?" Jungkook said and look at Jackson with his adorable doe bunny pleading eyes.