Chapter 12

3rd Person'sPov

"Yah! Hyung, whats so important than my alone time with Kookie?" Taehyung said glaring at Namjoon. 

"One your Whipped. Two, about Jaelin she is up to something that can lead you down. Afterall, she's part of Mafia, but I doubt that she knows your V. But if she does, it would be your fall." Namjoon said. 

"How would she would know I am V anyway?" Taehyung said. 

"I don't know, But according to the info I got. Jaelin is close to that bastard." Namjoon said. 

"Tsk, that bitch should be dispose as soon as we have a chance." Taehyung said. 

"Then shall we take her down tonight? According to Yoongi she will have a free time today and during her free time she often go to this club." Namjoon said. 

"Then looks like we would be going to a club tonight." Taehyung said with a smirk. 

"I'll inform the others then." Namjoon said and smile. 

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Kookie on the other hand, after he realize what did just Taehyung make him feel. A feeling of hearing his own heart beat, a feeling of warm and ,mostly a feeling of being alive.  After he thought of that, he decided to wonder around the building to see what this building looks like. The people around won't see him anyway because he is a Ghost and he can just walk through each walls. 

So far, he doesn't find the place interesting since all of the people here were looking so busy in their computers or reading files. "I guest that office work is boring..." Kookie said to no one really. He started to float towards the Cafeteria area and he saw that there are some Banana Milk displayed in the fridge, he really wanted to drink one but all he could do right now is just stared at it and start crying his sorrow for he can't drink banana Milk. He doesm't know why he is so drown to this one particular drink, but one thing that matter is that his Body seems to crave with this drink.

Suddenly an Idea pop out on his head and he look at the living human who is walking around. "Hmmm... I never tried this before... but can I?..." Kookie thought, he then try to float to someone's body and try to posses it, but he failed. He try and try but it seems every try would leave him to failure. He felt sad that he can't do anything when he is a Ghost.