Chapter 1

3rd Person's pov

The rain puddles were spread in the street of Seoul. after the long heavy rainy night, the rain finally stops leaving a puddle of water everywhere. One puddle suddenly went splash as one man who's wearing a navy blue hodie raincoat and dirty white color pants and black boots were running in the dark street as he hug the wooden box near his chest.

Bang!

Bang!

Bang!

The sound of Gun shit can be heard, the man look behind and saw that 4 mens were chasing him.

"Get him don't lost him!" a voice from an ear piece that attached to the ear of one of the 4 mens chasing the thief said.

"Yes, yes." The man who had the earpiece said in an sarcastic tone. He might be short in height, but he had an expressionless expression, and when he had a mission his gaze is cold as ice. He had a green mint hair and looks like a fiesty cat.

"Tae! , take that side and make sure to block the thief run away." The Mint hair ordered the other guy who have blue  hair.

"I'm your boss! Don't order me!" Tae said as he have a dark smirk but follow the order anyway.

The three continue running until they manage to corner the man with raincoat. There is no escape and he is surrounded by the 4 mens who pointed their gun on him.

"Toss that chess to us and we might let you go..." A person with blond hair said and glare at the man as he pointed the gun to him, he was holding the gun not too tight, but the gun look like it would break anytime soon.

"Joon, Lessen your grip in the gun of else it would break. Don't forget that you had a hand of destruction." A man who had a raven hair said as he focus his gaze to the raincoat man and point his gun ready to fire.

"Shut up Hobi!" Joon said as he lessen the gone.

"Tsk! You guys are idiots!!!" The raincoat man said and the 4 of them were surprized. The man got something on his pocket and throw it at the ground, then it blow up and the entire area is cover with black smoke.

"Shit!" Tae stated as he cover his nose.

"Don't worry, I got you guys cover." A man who is sitting in an dark room, well it's not completely dark since he had a light that coming out from his computer. His sitting in a chair facing 3 monitors/ 3 computers. He had a pink hair and with a dark smirk that can kill. He stretch his arms and started to fidget his finger on one of the 3 keyboards.

"He went to run on your left straight." The pink haired man stated.

"Were heading there Chim! And you better have an accurate information this time! The last you did we run towards the end and end up falling to the sea!!" Joon said annoyed.

"It's Accurate, It's accurate." Chim said and smirk. He did remember the last mission he lead his team mates in the end of the port, that's why his team mates ended up falling in the sea. Chim chuckled as he remember how fun that was.