Chapter 48

Warning: This is a Very, Very Long Chapter. 

Words: 3842

3rd Person's POv

"I love you as very much Kookie." Taehyung said as he hugs Jungkook from behind and gave a loving kiss on the lips. 

Jungeuk is happy seeing that he have a loving parents who love each other. his lucky that he had parents like Taekook, he felt blessed that he is adopted by them. He can't asked for anything, because the one thing he wanted is to be with his appa Kookie and now he is more happy to see that he had another appa as well. 

Taehyung and Jungkook broke from the kiss and they gave a smile to each other. A smile that can make Jungeuk felt that his heart is full of happiness. Afterall, nothing is more happier than seeing your two parents smile at each other. He then remember the painting he did so he stand up and went to the back of the tree and got the painting. 

"Uhmm... Appa Kookie, Appa Tae." Jungeuk said as he call his parents. 

Taehyung look at his son and he smile, his son seems to be adorable when his looking shy. 

"What is it Geuk?" Taehyung asked. 

"Here, I made this for Appa Tae ,  you know... incase this picnic won't be enough to cheer him up." Jungeuk said and hand over the painting to them. 

Taehyung look at the painting and he is mesmerized by it. It was a paininting of them having a picnic together. The Painting conist of the 4 of them, Jungkook and Taehyung were sitting on the blanket with many sweets placed in as they both smile to each other. Then to the side, there is Jungeuk who is smilling as well looking at his parents with Yeontan in his lap. They were surrounded by beautiful blue flower and what seems to be a brunnera flower and you can see some butterfly flying around. 

Though, in reality there is no butterfly flying around them right now... but in the painting there is. But what Taehyung was amazed the most is that Jungeuk didn't just did a simple painting of them, but the way Jungeuk uses the color, the way he draw, the way he paints in such a young age.  He can tell that Jungeuk is one talented kid. 

"I envy you with this Jungeuk." Taehyung said and Jungeuk was surprised. 

"Why?" Jungkook said.