Chapter 16

3rd Person's pov

Kookie floats Towards Taehyung and the rest to inform that Jimin is in trouble so the rest run to Jimin's aid, while Taehyung pull Kookie to his lap and start to hug him close.

"Tae~ Chim Hyung is in trouble let's go and help him!" Kookie said.

"It's fine the Hyungs are on the way. They don't need us, beside I doubt that Jimin is someone who would go down easily. His one Fiesty little dwarf if you asked me." Taehyung said as he put his chin on Kookie and rest it there.

"O-oh? Okay... But... Why do keep hugging me like this?" Kookie asked.

"Because I want too... Don't you?" Taehyung said as he look at Kookie, who look at him too but Kookie look away and blush as he made an eye contact towards Taehyung.

"I do like the cuddles since it made me feel warm...but... How about you?" Kookie said.

"You feel Cold to be honest. But I like to be close with you like this. It reminds me that your mine alone." Taehyung said and smirk, as Kookie blush with Taehyung's words.

Taehyung then notice that his target was on the move and he sigh. "Kookie... Can you get the rest of the crew? I'll go and follow that lady over there." Taehyung said as he point(not too obvious) at the lady which is Jaelin.

"Okay." Kookie said as he float away.

"And Kookie, tell Chim that he could track me using his cell." Taehyung said.

"Hai, Hai, Captain. " Kookie said and saluted cheerfully as he floats away. Taehyung smile a little as he was happy that he had an Adorable ghost on his side. Taehyung then walks away and decided to do his mission. 

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

"Hyungs! Tae said that he'll follow this good looking lady. He also said that Chim Hyung can track his cell to find him." Kookie said as he float beside his hyungs. 

"Well, what do you know... an alien left us again." Jimin said as he roll his eyes and open his Phone and start tracking Taehyung's Phone.