Chapter 8

⚠⚠⚠❗❗❗

Warning :Smut

Skip Chapter if Uncomfortable.

3rd Person's Pov

Kookie on the other hand, after he place the tray on infront of Jin's clinic he walk to his room feeling tired of the things he did today. He look at the night sky and he saw that it was Full moon which means something. Kookie sigh and decided to do what he does every night. He just sat down on the floor and view the night sky through the window. He doesn't know why he always like the night sky but whenever he look at it, he felt at ease. 

With time pass by, he heard the door open. He look behind and saw Taehyung and he seems to be not walking properly. Kookie was surprised and he quickly went and help Taehyung, he can smell something else with Taehyung, and he doesn't like the smell. 

"Ma-Master..." Kookie said worriedly. 

"Ah~ Why do I always think about you~?" Taehyung said as he look at Kookie with a semi-drowsy look. Taehyung then wrap his hand on Kookie's waist and pull him close to him. Their face is inches apart and with one push, their lips would met each other. Kookie was surprised that Taehyung is holding him this close, it makes him hypnotized, Taehyung makes him.... feel alive. 

"You always in my mind... Your beautiful doe eyes, that shine so bright..." Taehyung said as he brush Kookie's hair gently and put it behind his ear. 

"Your cute nose." Taehyung said as he poke Kookie's nose who giggle a bit. 

"Your soft cheek..." Taehyung said as he careress Kookie's pink soft cheek. 

"and this cherry Lips..." Taehyung said as he touch Kookie's pink lips. 

Kookie felt like his his body is on fire, because of how warm he felt as Taehyung touches him. In all those years he spend time alone wondering in the abadon building feeling lonely and sad. Some people go there and he can say that the people who went there aren't good guys, they were bad guys who's running and hiding from the cops or if they would do illegal business and none of them can see him, can feel him, nor can touch him. He felt lonely and sad that he can't even talk to anyone. Sometimes, he would cry and look at the night sky, asking whoever the Gods above to just take him because he doesn't want to be lonely, he doesn't want to be alone. 

But Now... Taehyung is here, touching him, making him feel that he is alive, make him feel that he isn't non-existence creature.