Chapter 42

3rd Person's pov

"Bunny? Aren't you gonna tell Them that your time is almost done?" Jackson asked as he floats next to Jungkook, who's also floating up in the air in the Kitchen. They were floating near the glass sliding door, and if you open them you'll see a farm of different fruits and vegetable. Taehyung's land is wide anyway, Jungkook realize that his Aunty Taehee must be one billionaire to have such land.

Now he wonders, if Taehyung didn't have that accident, if his Aunt Taehee didn't do what she did to Jungkook, would Jungkook have a chance to meet up with Taehyung and maybe fall inlove? Would he be spending his rest of his life with Taehyung along with Jungeuk? Most of all, would he spend his life longer with Taehyung rather than now, he only have 3 days left to spend his time with the one he loves? Would he?

"Maybe you would." Jackson said and Jungkook look at him and pouted.

"Stop reading my mind." Jungkook said.

"Even if I want too, I can't. Because, your soul belongs to me now. Well, not until I guide you to the other side that is." Jackson said and Jungkook sigh.

Jungkook look at the garden and "Did you... Ever fall inlove?" Jungkook said.

Jackson smile. "I do have a lover you know, his a Shinigami as well. Though we rarely see each other because we always have work. I miss him... But I'm pretty sure he miss me more." Jackson said and chuckled.

"hmm... What is your life as a shinigami? Are you born that way?" Jungkook asked.

"No one really knows. I just know that I woke up one day and one of higher ups said I am a shinigami who's sole purpose is to guide souls in the other side. I've been doing this Job for thousand of years, and I don't have complains. Sure, it hurts to guide souls who isn't willing to leave their love ones yet, but we need to do our Job well or else we will be punish by Vanishment. " Jackson said.

Jungkook look at Jackson curiously." Vanishment ? " Jungkook said

" Vanishment means, your soul and your existence would be Vanish. You'll not gonna be place in hell, in heaven or in between. Your existence will completely disappear like a bubble." Jackson said and Jungkook shiever a bit.

" That... Sounds scary." Jungkook said and Jackson nod.

" It is scary if you think about it." Jackson said.

Jungkook look away and sigh again." I'm scared actually... " Jungkook said and look down.

"Nah~ don't be scared. The other side is not that bad, and I doubt you'll go to hell considering your too pretty to become one." Jackson said and Jungkook pouted.

"That's not what I meant." Jungkook argue.

"Then... What do you mean?" Jackson asked.

"I'm scared to tell the others, specially Taehyung and Jungeuk about me leaving them. I don't want them to be sad, I don't want them to feel lonely, I... I... I want to see them smile even if,  its saying goodbye." Jungkook said and gave a sad smile.

" Who says Goodbye  can't be happy? Sure, the two parties might not see each other again. But, those two parties would go in a separates ways. A new world where they could start to live their lives and find happiness." Jackson said.