Chapter 39

3rd Person's pov

When Taehyung got home he quickly shot the door in his bed room, and scream his frustration. He started to trash his room, around and he didn't mind of getting hurt. He can't believe that the truth hurt him like this. He imprison Jungwon and made his life a living hell even though he didn't do wrong, sure he did but it wasn't as heavy as what his own mother did to Jungwon's son, and to point it out, it was his beloved Jungkookie.

No wonder his mother is familiar to Jungkook, no wonder why Jungkook would always she looks like the person he knew before. Its because his mother was the last person that Jungkook talk to, the last person he saw alive, the person who ended up getting his heart, and the person who killed him, and Taehyung knows that his mother did that for him.

Taehyung scream and started crying as he held his heart, the pain it cause was something he couldn't described. He was a mess. He back slid down in the wall as he look around his room. Everything was a mess, there are some shattered glass everywhere, it was a disaster just like his thoughts and emotions.

Taehyung just let tears flow from his eyes. He suddenly felt a cold pair of hands embracing him, he look up and saw his beloved Jungkook. "Jung... Kook..." Taehyung said.

Jungkook wipe Taehyung's tears using his thumb and gave a smile. "it's okay Tae... I'm here, I'm here... Cry all you want, let it out... Its okay to let it out than to keep it inside... Let it out..." Jungkook said.

Taehyung started crying again, and Jungkook let Taehyung cry on his chest as he comforts him. Taehyung can't believe that such as kindhearted as Jungkook exist, he wishes that he wasn't careless at driving that time, he wishes he'd knew what his mother had plan to do, he wishes that he could asked his mother to just let him die instead of killing such an innocent, loving boy as Jungkook.

He knows if Jungkook is alive, he would go far, he would be a star, an Idol who would give inspiration to everyone, people would love such an adorable, cute and most a kind and sweet bunny boy as Jeon Jungkook. Even Taehyung fell inlove with this boy the moment he laid his eyes on him, but sadly... The boy die and thats because of his mother who wants to save him from death even if it means taking some innocent boy.

"Sorry Jungkook, I'm sorry for what my mother did to you, I'm sorry that I tortured your father, I'm sorry for everything...." Taehyung said and Jungkook pat Taehyung's head ever so softly.

"It's okay..." Jungkook said and Taehyung look up to Jungkook who he can see was hiding the pain, trying not to cry.

"It's okay Taehyung, None of us knows the truth that time. We're both innocent beings who didn't know what are parents did to each other. We were just a victim of the adults play." Jungkook said as he held Taehyung's cheeks and look at Taehyung in the eyes.

Jungkook smile." You had Auntie Taehee's eyes. They were beautiful, just like her. No wonder your one hot and handsome. " Jungkook said as pinch Taehyung's nose." Your beauty comes from your mother who is one beautiful woman." Jungkook said and Taehyung chuckled sadly.

" Even in this situation you still have a way to flirt with me. " Taehyung said.

" I want us to stay positive Taebear." Jungkook said and Taehyung was surprised with that. That Nickname is the same name that his mother used to call him. Taehyung then suddenly have a flash on his mind about his mother's smile and the way she call him as 'Taebear'.

"I want us to stay Positive because its pointless to stay negative at all. After all, what's done is done, and there's nothing we can do but let out all the negative emotions we held inside and turn it into positive way." Jungkook said, he then connect his forehead to Taehyung and look at him in the eyes.

" Taehyung, Just like how my apps love me, and How I love my appa you love your mother as well as how my appa and I love each other. I always remember that whenever she visit our Cafe, she would always talk about how your growing up. How she wish she could spend more time with you, and how she treasure every moment that you guys spend together. She didn't mentioned your name as Taehyung, but she often call you Tae bear... Because you seems to love to cuddle. " Jungkook said and Taehyung tears falls once again, Jungkook wipe them using his thumb.

" Your mother wanted to give you a life where you would enjoy and live happily. I want that too... I want to see you smile always, I want to see you happy and I want that your heart to feel so much Joy and I'm sure your mother want the same, that's why she manage to do what she had done, because she love you." Jungkook said.

"But... That doesn't mean she could take your life Kook. Look at you, your here comforting me with your kindness. Your such an innocent sweet boy, yet... Yet..." Taehyung start to broke down. He held his chest where his heart is placed. "This heart doesn't belong to me, this heart belongs to you." Taehyung said.

"See? I'm not the one who had a time to flirts even in the situation like this." Jungkook sadly chuckled.

Taehyung was surprise and smile a little. Jungkook gave a peck on the lips to Taehyung. "You have my heart Tae, You'll always have my heart, and My love. So, take care of it, fill it with joy, fill it with happiness that's all that matters to me." Jungkook said.

"The only happiness I need is you Kook, I'm truly grateful that someone as kind as you did loves someone as evil as me." Taehyung said.

"Your not evil." Jungkook said.

"Yes I am!" Taehyung scream a little "I tortured your father and make-" Jungkook cut him by giving him a kiss on the lips.

"Shhh Tae, as I told you we were both innocent. We didn't know the truth, you didthat  because he killed you beloved mother. I understand the anger and hatred that burned inside of you. So don't blame yourself...." Jungkook said and Taehyung just look down and held Jungkook's hands.

" how is he? I mean your father?" Taehyung said and Jungkook gave a sad smile.

" I said goodbye to him. After all, the cuddles and the touch he gave me its started to fade. His touch started to go through me just like the rest would, his vision of me start blurring, it's like I'm fading. Maybe that was what God gave me a small time to say a proper goodbye to my beloved father. It was the hardest thing that I'd ever done because I never thought that one day I need to say that you him. " Jungkook said as tears fall from his eyes remembering his father, he wipe his tears and smile.

" But I'm happy now that I'd able to say goodbye to him properly, that I saw my Appa once again, that I'd able to say how much I love him. My soul feel free and satisfied. I'm happy Tae." Jungkook said and Taehyung smile looking at how Jungkook smile at him.

" I'm glad to hear that My love. " Taehyung said as he hug Jungkook close to him, he is lucky to meet such an angel who makes his heart complete. Even though Taehyung had a confused mixed of emotion, he wasn't alone because Jungkook was there for him and he would be there for Jungkook as well.

He wish for one thing.

And that's Jungkook to stay with until the end.

But Jungkook did feel something, he did Feel that he won't be staying there for too long now that he knew the truth.

_____________________________________________________________________

Thanks For Reading
Hope You enjoy it ☺️☺️☺️

Words: 1380

Written: May 11, 2021