Chapter 29

3rd Person'sPov

Jungkook groan a little before opening his eyes only to notice that he is alone in bed. He sat up and rub his eyes cutely.

"Good Morning."

Jungkook look who that was and saw Taehyung who is wearing a towel on his lower half, and his chest and those hot yet wet abs is fully exposed. Jungkook eyes widden, his cheek become red. He quickly got the cover and hide his flushing face.

Taehyung just chuckled at how cute his bunny in the morning. Taehyung turn around and decided to continue drying his hair using the towel. "Koo~ you should wake up, it's 10 am already." Taehyung said and Jungkook was surprised again that he woke up late in the morning. He always woke up early so that he can prepare a breakfast for everyone, and have time to prepare lunch for Taehyung.

But he guess they have too much fun last night playing games with Jimin and Jungeuk that they also sleep late. Jungkook smile when he remember how fun it was spending his precious time with those people he care and love. He then decided to take a peak from the blanket only to notice Taehyung's well build back. Jungkook gulp seeing that, and the water that dripping down in Taehyung's skin doesn't help.

Jungkook eyes widden when Taehyung took away the towel that covering his lower back and put on his boxer. Jungkook quickly hide under the blanket with a blushing tomato face.

"Kook? Aren't you gonna wake up bunny?" Taehyung said as he continue dressing up.

"I-I'm a-awake...ju-just put on clothes already." Jungkook said and Taehyung smirk hearing that, he decided to teased Jungkook a bit.

"Well I'm ready." Taehyung said and Jungkook sigh as he remove the blanket, but his eyes landed on Taehyung who's just wearing a boxer. His beautiful doe eyes can't take off his gaze on Taehyung's perfectly manly body, oh~ Specially those abs, those fine shoulder. Jungkook can't help but gulp down his own saliva and decided to once again hide under the blanket with his tomato face.

"PEVERT!!" Jungkook yelled.

Taehyung chuckled. "How am I the pervert? Your the one who's checking my Body~ though, I can understand why after all your lover has a perfect handsomely hot man of a body and also a face that is out of this world." Taehyung said in a flirty way.

Jungkook can't help but agree on Taehyung.

" Yeah, Yeah, Just... Just put your clothes on already!! . " Jungkook said.

" Okay~ but are you sure you don't want a live show of your husband putting on some clothes? You might miss this chance darling~" Taehyung said.

Jungkook blush once again." Shut up and Just put on clothes ugh! " Jungkook said, and Taehyung just chuckled.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Soon.

Taehyung and Jungkook is walking in the hallway hand to hand, they were a comfortable silent between the two and it was peaceful and relaxing until Namjoon came running to them.

"Tae! Our prisoner escape!" Namjoon stated.

Taehyung's once happy mood was destroyed and replace with a cold one. "How the fuck that happened!?" Taehyung said.