Chapter 21

3rd Person's Pov

Kookie gaps as Jungeuk was telling the story, he kinda remember some of the details but its still blur on his memory. Kookie held his head and squat down as he keep seeing the times he and Jungeuk spend time together. 

"Are you okay?" Jungeuk asked worriedly as he look at Kookie who had a pain expression. 

"Yeah... Just... I kinda see the times we spend together... I remember them but... somehow I don't... I don't know Ugh! Its making my head hurt..." Kookie said as he massage the bridge of his nose. 

"You shouldn't force yourself remembering them or else it would be painful... try calming down and not think about it." Taehyung said as he comfort Kookie who nod and hug Taehyung as he burried his face on crook of Tae's neck and breathing calming. 

"Kookie... " Jungeuk said worriedly. 

"His gonna be fine kid... Tell me? How old are you when you last see Kookie?" Yoongi asked. 

"I was 4 years old. Now I'm 7 turning 8 soon... " Jungeuk said. 

"I see... Can you tell me more about Kookie?" Yoongi said and Jungeuk nod. 

"KIIDDS!! ITS TIME TO GO INSIDE!!" A worker suddenly yelled and the kids started to run inside the building. 

"I guess I'll talk to you guys later... but..." Jungeuk said as he look at Kookie. "I don't want you to leave me again." Jungeuk said. 

Kookie sigh as he gently push Taehyung away. He then Grab Taehyung's hand and drag him to the corner. 

"Tae... Can we please have him until then? I mean until... I'm here... I don't want to leave him too... Please Tae..." Kookie said looking at Taehyung with his doe beautiful eyes with hope. Taehyung can't really say No to those beautiful eyes that held the entire galaxy and mostly Taehyung promise himself that every slave he had, he would give them everything they need as long as they pleasure Taehyung and until Taehyung dispose them. But Kookie isn't really a slave in his eyes, his more than that... and Kookie doesn't really asked him for anything. 

Taehyung then pat Kookie's head and smile. "I will talk to the workers here..." Taehyung said and Kookie smile brightly. "Thank you! Thank You! Thank You Taehyung!!" Kookie stated as he hug Taehyung lovingly which surprised Taehyung, but he gave a smile and hug Kookie back. This hug felt different from the others, Kookie might be cold, but his hugs can make his heart melt in warmth and happiness.