Chapter 34

3rd Person's pov

The Jeon Family.

Song Ka lin is one simple nurse who is working on the Kim's hospital. She is just an normal average nurse, she wasn't popular or very outstanding nor she is not popular or clumsy at work. She was just a simple nurse. But, when you look through her simpleness, you can see what true beauty she is hiding.

You see, Kalin, doesn't know how to dress up well or be a proper lady. Like, she doesn't even uses any kind of cosmetic or beauty products because she didn't know about them, and she just thought that it's a waste of money to buy those things. Instead, she spend her money wisely on her regular bills.

But even without those, she still look beautiful really.

So one day, a man was admitted to the hospital and she become the nurse to that man who got admitted because he was electrified. The man stated that it was nothing new that he got electrified after all he is an electrician so it's normal. But, he was more electrified when he saw the beautiful Woman Kalin who is kind, polite, sweet, and most of all a Caring person.

The Electrician man name Jeon Jungwon can tell his self that he fell inlove at the first sight.

From that moment, Jungwon decides to be friends with Ka lin, until the day when Jungwon decided to court Kalin and eventually they become lovers. With 3 years of being a lovers, they decided that it was time for them to settle in, after all they love each other truly. Their love is really strong that those past 3 years, despite the ups and down sometimes... Their love never gave up.

So, at the age of 28 Kalin decided to marry a 30 years old Jungwon, and after a year they were bless with a cute, adorable, full softness fluff ball who looks like a bunny Jungkook, or Kookie for short.

Kookie was an adorable, and sweet child. For the Jeon's family. He was the best that happened in their life. He was the best blessing that they could ever had.

But sadly, Jungkook was 6 years old when he lost his mother. It was his father's birthday and him and his mother wanted to buy or maybe make  a present for him.

Kookie woke up late morning at that day, he decided to wake his mother as well as he still sleep with his mother and Father's arms during the night even though he had his own room. Its not like his scared to be alone, but the feeling of warmth and heart melting feeling when the time he is cuddling with his parents gives him peace and calm.

"eomma~ eomma~ wmake up, Kookie hungry~" The 6 years old kid says cutely as he poke his mother's cheek. Soon, his mother woke up. She gave Jungkook a kiss in the forehead and a sweet smile.

"Good Morning Kookie." She said.

"Gwood Mwornin Eomma." Kookie said with a smile.

His mother then decided to sat up, and Kookie did the same. "You should go and brush your teeth and freshen up okay?" His mother said as she pat Jungkook's head who nod happily.

Kookie then run to the bathroom and brush his teeth with his cute tooth brush while his mother fix the bed. When Kookie was done, he went to the living room and decided that he wanted to watch some super hero movie. But, he found his mother looking at the calendar intensely. He look at his mother curiously. He then decided to approach his mother and tug on her pants to get her attention, and his mother seems to startled and look down.