Chapter 19

3rd Person's Pov

Kookie was surprised when this kid manage to touch him. He then instinctly wrap his arms around the kid as he pat him in the head and comfort the crying kid. Kookie whisper some comforting words to the kid. 

"Please don't cry... I hate seeing kids crying..." Kookie said and the kid gently let Kookie go and wipe his tears away. He glare at Kookie sadly. 

"Kookie... Why? Why did you left me? Why didn't you visit me anymore? Did I do something wrong? The sisters said that your already dead... and I don't believe them... Your here... Kookie Hyung..." The boy said as he hug Kookie once more and don't want to let go. 

"I miss you..." The boy whisper as he cry in happiness.

Kookie was confused but one thing is clear is that this kid knows him, somehow. 

"Hey Kid..." Kookie said as he gently remove the kid from his embrace and look at him. Kookie wipe the kid's tears and smile at him. 

"Sorry to inform you but I'm already dead..." Kookie stated. 

"No, No, No, Your not dead Kookie appa... Your here..." The kid said as he held Kookie's hand that wiping his tears. "See? I can touch you, I can feel you." The kid said. 

"Then how do I feel?" Kookie asked and the kid was surprised with this, because he just realize that the sky is clear, the sun is warm, the white clouds are floating in the sky gently and most of all the weather is warm. But somehow, the hands of Kookie is very cold.

"nO, No, No... Your not dead are you?... No... You promise me! You promise me that You'll adopt me... You promise..." The kid said as he hit Kookie in the chest, but soon he got weak and started crying.

"I promise that?" Kookie thought sadly. 

"I'm sorry Kid... I'm sorry..." Kookie stated as he can't help but just let the kid cry and comfort him. He is feeling guilty as well, he don't know why but he feel very sad like he just broke a promise. Kookie took a deep breathe and look down at the kid saldy, he hug the kid close to him. 

"I'm sorry..." Thats all Kookie can say because he was confused, sad and feeling frustrated because he can't even remember his past self or when he made such apromise to this kid, but the most thing that get him frustrated is that he made the kid sad.  So Kookie cried silently as well.