Chapter 47

3rd Person's pov

Meanwhile.

After Taehyung's death, Taehyung realize that he is just a flying soul. He then look to his side and suddenly Jungkook head bump him.

"Ouch. That ducking Hurts." Taehyung said holding his head, he then look the culprit and he saw Jungkook who's glaring at him with tears falling on his cheek.

"You idiot, You Idiot, You idiot!" Jungkook said as he hit Taehyung chest and start crying. "Yah! Why do you need to do that!? Why? Why? Why?" Jungkook said and Taehyung hug Jungkook trying to calm his lover. Taehyung then lift Jungkook's chin and wipe the tears in his cheek.

"I'm sorry Kookie, But... Its the only way. Look around you? Daehyung had Many mens surrounding us. Even, if Namjoon Hyung had a plan one of us will get hurt. I don't want that, specially knowing that our son Jungeuk is inside of that Van.... I did that because I want to protect my friends, My Family. " Taehyung said and Jungkook just cry on Taehyung's chest and keep saying idiot all over again.

" I'm sorry Kookie. " Taehyung said and just comforts his lover.

Suddenly a white Portal appeared near them and Jackson with one other shinigami apperead.

"Who are you?" Taehyung asked.

"Jackson-ssi..." Jungkook said and Jackson smirk. Jackson went to fly around Jungkook and Hug him from behind. Taehyung got annoyed and glare at Jackson.

"I don't care you the fuck are you, But you let my Kookie go!" Taehyung said glaring at Jackson as he pull Jungkook close to him.

Jackson chuckled. "Woah~ What a possessive lover. I like it." Jackson said and Taehyung just glare at him.

"Who is he?" Taehyung asked Jungkook, Jungkook is about to say something but Jackson cut him to it.

"My name is Jackson Wang, and I am your shinigami for tonight. This is my lover Mark Tuan and he is here to guide someone else soul." Jackson said.

"Shinigami?" Taehyung said,

"They say that they are creatures who get dead souls and guide them to the other side." Jungkook said.

"Oh? Then that means... I am going away?" Taehyung said and Jungkook nod.

"Correction is the both of you, and..." Jackson said and he look at Mark. Mark sigh and pointed at Daehyung.

"He'll die." Mark said.

"What!?" Jackson said surprised and Taehyung and Jungkook were surprised as well. They look at Daehyung who's body just drop to the floor with a knife struck on his heart. They look at the one who throw the knife and realize that it was Jungeuk.

Jungeuk was looking at the entire scene and he was angry when he heard what that man said. The moment he saw his Appa Taehyung kill himself, Jungeuk got more angry and he grab the knife that is located under the sit of the car and throw it at Daehyung. He didn't know that he had that skill but... Jimin thought him how to throw darts in an accurate way.

There was one moment where Taehyung insulted Jimin and Jimin throw a Fork to Taehyung, and Taehyung dodge it leaving the fork stuck on the wall. Jungeuk saw that and he was amazed by the skill so he asked Jimin to teach him. Of course Jimin thought him, using sharp darts but never an actual knife or even a fork.