Chapter 46

3rd Person's Pov

They were happily chatting with each other. Namjoon opens the big door and they went inside but the sight they saw terrified them. Jungeuk drops his pink bunny on the floor as he screams in horror. Jungkook quickly hugs Jungeuk and he let him cries on his chest. Their happy mood suddenly changes drastically from happy to anger. 

What they saw in front of them is a bloody corpse of maids and butlers that looks like a raining bullet just happened Inside the house. 

"Let us get out here, we don't know if our enemies are still inside." Yoongi said and they agree. They quickly went away to their cars but before they can even go even further the window on the upper floor broke into pieces and 3 men's jump out from there and points a gun to Taehyung and rest. 

"Your useless right now, so just surrender Kim Taehyung." One of them men said.

"Fine. But if I do, I want you to leave them alone." Taehyung said.

"Nope, our boss said to take you and the BTS members with us. So you better come with us or your life ends here." One of the man said. 

"Tsk, " Jungkook said, he then use one of his power to make the shattered glass in the ground floats on the top of the 3 men's. The 3 men's were surprised and terrified to see that. The glass then rains on them making them bleed. 

"What the-" Jimin said surprised. 

"Don't forget I'm still a Ghost, Now let's go and escape." Jungkook said and they all agree and run to the car. Jungkook turn around to three men's who's now dead. Afterall, Jungkook saw their souls and they look like they were confused as to why they were floating and see their own body lies on the ground. 

"Looks like Your not the only souls that I'll guide tonight." Jackson said as he look at those confused souls. 

"So that means they meant to die today?" Jungkook asked. 

"Yes, and someone else as well. " Jackson said and Jungkook is surprised and he got worried. 

"Who?" Jungkook said. 

"I can't say. But you better escape, I'll guide this idiots to the other side." Jackson said. 

"Wait! Who are you!?" One of the 3 men's said and Jungkook and Jackson turn around and smirk.

"I am Je-Kim Jungkook the husband of Kim Taehyung nice to meet you." Jungkook said with a sweet smile.

"Husband? But... Kim Taehyung isn't married or even have a relationship." one of them argue.

"If I were to say, Kim Taehyung wouldn't have a relationship to a boy. He would be a disgrace more than he already is." One of the men said and Jungkook glare at them deadly.