Chapter 2

3rd Person's pov

"Who are you?"

Is what the angel voice stated. The trio Namjoon, Taehyung, and Chim were surprised to hear such an angel voice, not to mentioned the boy look cute and beautiful as an angel could be. Chim might not be there but he installed a camera on his team mate shirt so he can see whatever they could see that's why he could see such an Adorable ethereal looking angel that made him drop his precious lollipop to the ground.

"Wow~ yo-your beautiful..." Taehyung stated as he can't helped but look at the beautiful boy in front of him.

"Thank you." The boy said with a cheerful smile that can make every heart melt in happiness.

Taehyung just realize what he just said and quickly shook his head. "He-hey! Your the thief that stole that chess right!?" Taehyung said as he went back to his cold stern face but, deep inside his soft side wanted to run and hug the cute boy to death if possible.

The boy look confused.

"He look so adorable!!" They all thought.

"Tae... I think he isn't the thief!" Chim argue.

"Well Track the thief then!!" Taehyung ordered.

"You know that you guys never out the tracking device on the thief. You put the tracking device on the chess. So, There is no way I'll be able to track the theif Pabo!!" Chim semi yelled at them.

"Then, he is the thief!" Taehyung declared as he walk near the beautiful boy.

"Whats your name kid!?" Taehyung asked with his cold expression but deep inside he was already jumping in happiness because he got to look at the boy in close range. The boy had a raven color haired, a beautiful doe eyes that can make Taehyung fall inlove more, the round shape nose, and mostly those soft looking cherry lips.

"I want to taste them so bad~" Taehyung thought.

"We-well... My-my na-name is Kookie..." The Boy replied feeling shy, after all standing in front of him is one handsome man. He look at this man in front of him and he can't helped but fall for the other's beauty.

"Maybe he is a God that Came to take me to Heaven finally!! ......" Kookie thought happily. But... "Well... I hope I'll go to heaven not in hell" Kookie thought hopefully.

"Kookie?... Is that a nick name or something?" Taehyung said.

"Kookie... Its a cute name just like him!!" Taehyung thought happily.

"I don't know... But right now that's the only thing I could remember. 'Kookie'. You might not believe me but I don't remember anything than my name is Kookie. I don't know my full name, my age, where am I right now or anything else." Kookie said with sad smile.

" So? You don't remember anything after stealing this chess. " Taehyung said as he got the chess and show it to Kookie.

" Nope. What's in that chess anyway? It looks unique! " Kookie said curiosity cute.

" You stole this and you didn't even know this!? " Taehyung said annoyed.

" I didn't stole that! It's the theif that run through that window!!" Kookie said as he   pointed the window.

" Then Why didn't you stop that Theif!!?" Taehyung said.

" How do I know thats a Thief or not!? " Kookie argue. "Hmp!... Beside that Thief run away as soon as he saw me!" Kookie said as he kneel down and cover his face and start crying a bit. "I must be really looking hideous for him to run away...(sob)... (sob)" Kookie said.

"NO! IT'S THE OPPOSITE YOU LOOK ADORABLE AND BEAUTIFUL!!" Taehyung yelled and this surprised both Jimin and Namjoon and even Taehyung himself. He quickly cover his mouth and clear his throat and went back to his cold stern face but deep inside...

"AHHHH!!! WHY DID I YELL THAT!? MY COOL IMAGE IS RUIN!! RUIN!!" Taehyung thought.

Kookie turn to Taehyung with tears forming in the side of his eyes. He stand up and look at Taehyung. "Do-do yo-yo-you re-really me-meant wha-what you-you sa-said?" Kookie asking giving the best adorable sad face that Taehyung had ever saw in his life.

"Fuck his too adorable!! I want keep him with me forever!!" Taehyung thought.

"I never joke." Taehyung said as he look away, but his voice is stern and deep.

Kookie wipe his tears and smile happily. "Thank You" Kookie said.

"WWaaahhhh!!! HIS SO CCCUUUTTTEEE!!!" Namjoon, Jimin, and Taehyung thought happily.

"But anyway.... This room looks lively and clean, do you live here?" Namjoon asked.

"Yup!" Kookie said.

"How long are you living here?" Namjoon said.

"I can't remember. But..." Kookie said as he walk towards the broken window and look at the crescent moon. The wind sway his bangs allowing them to see how beautiful this human could be. "... I feel comfortable in this place even if its lonely..." Kookie said with a sad smile and they look surprised.

"How about you come with us then?" Taehyung said and Kookie was surprised as he look at Taehyung. Taehyung then walk toward Kookie and put his hand on Kookie'S shoulder. Thats what made Kookie surprised, No he is shock about that. He look at Taehyung who is touching his shoulder and he could say one thing.

"His hand feels warm and... and... He is touching me!" Kookie thought.

"You can live with us rather than live in this lonely place." Taehyung said and gave a small smile and Kookie was looking at Taehyung with a hopeful smile, a smile that he won't feel lonely anymore.

"Beside if you don't live with us..." Taehyung said and get his gun as he pointed it to Kookie. " You'll be dead." Taehyung said with a scary smirk that can kill to death.

"Heh?..... HHHEEEIIIIII!!!?" Kookie scream.

________________________________________________________________________________

Words: 978

Written: April 16, 2021

Thanks For Reading
Hope You Enjoy ☺️☺️☺️