Chapter 37

3rd Person's pov

3 days since Taehyung was admitted in the hospital and didn't wake up. His Condition is still critical specially the stab wound that was inflicted on his heart. The machines that connected to him are the only things that is keeping his heart alive, without it he'll probably die soon.

"Mrs. Kim, I know your a doctor as well. You understand this condition more than me if I'm to interpret. He needs a heart transplan for this, so you need to find a donor before his system would gave up." The other doctor stated.

Taehee clench her hand." I know that... " Taehee said and she turn around and look at the glass, behind that is her son laying on the bed with many machines connecting to him." his condition won't last for 3 days and it isn't enough to find a donor in such a short period of time. " Taehee said as she started to cry.

The doctor can't do anything but comfort her that time.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

The next day, Taehee decided to find a donor but she failed to do so. She went to her clinic to take a rest and she saw that the files in the table weren't arrange so she decided to fix the things as he think about her son. She found Jungkook's files and she smile as she thought about him. She didn't visit the Cafe now a days because many things happened to her life. She decided to visit the Cafe later.

She was about to close the file when her eyes saw an information about Jungkook's heart. She saw the description she made and... She was sure that Jungkook's heart would be a match for her son. She then shook her head and close the file and keep it away, she can't possibly take something so pure as Jungkook and Jungkook is still young as 17 years old boy. He had many Journeys to take up head.

But then, Mrs. Kim receives as call from the hospital saying that her son is back to be in a critical condition. When she got there, the doctors told them that Taehyung's heart stop but they manage to bring him back. Though, they know that he won't live that long.

Taehee was frustrated, her mind is a mess, she was sad, depressed, she doesn't want to lost her only son, her only family. Then she remember what she just saw earlier...  She clench her hands tightly.

Blinded by the love for her son. Taehee did something unforgivable.

That day, she decided to invite Jungkook to a dinner and ofcourse Jungkook agreed to it. The night on the dinner, Taehee talk to Jungkook about her problem and Jungkook cried because his hearing a sad story. His a very sensitive young 17 years old boy, so just a small sad event can make him cry. Jungkook decided to comfort Taehee and Taehee was glad that she met such an angelic person as Jungkook.