Ch. 1 Really, Now?

this is chapter one of my bokuakakuroken omegaverse! 

Kenma sighed and roughly set down his controller. He rubbed his eyes and yawned. He grabbed his phone and tapped the screen, it lit up making him squint at how bright it was. 1:30, I should go to bed.

He got up and turned off his gaming console. He stretched, then started towards his bedroom. He smiled when he saw a tuft of hair sticking out. He pulled off his shirt that had stuck to him with sweat. He walked into the bathroom and closed the door. He stripped the rest of his clothes and got in the shower. He had gotten out almost as soon as he had gotten in.

He got out and quickly dried off and went back into his room. He quietly went into the drawer and pulled out a pair of boxers. He shivered as a breeze blew in through the window, causing goosebumps to spring up along his arms. His teeth chattered as he crawled into bed under the covers. He gasped as a strong pair of arms pulled him close.

"Kitten you're so cold," a voice chuckled.

"I'm sorry, did I wake you Kuroo?" Kitten reached his hand back and scratched Kuroo's head.

"No, I've been awake waiting for you to come to bed," Kuroo kissed Kenma's neck and rested his head on his boyfriend's shoulder.

"Well I'm here, you can go to sleep now," Kenma rested his arms against Kuroo's. Kuroo chuckled, obviously already half asleep. Kenma had stopped shivering as he snuggled against Kuroo. He felt himself slowly drift into sleep.

He woke up the next morning, the room had a small stream of light coming through a crack in the curtains. He sat up and looked around. He was sad as he realized Kuroo wasn't by him, and it had seemed he had been gone for a while. His side of the bed had grown cold. Kenma pouted as he forced himself out of bed. He went into their closet and grabbed out one of Kuroo's shirts, Kenma felt comforted as he smelled his scent. He slipped the shirt on, watching as it fell to his knees.

He went into the bathroom and opened the mirror, grabbing out his toothbrush, his hand grazed a bottle causing it to fall. He picked it up and read what it contained. It was his heat suppressants. He tried thinking of when his last heat was, dreadfully realized he was getting it soon. He shoved the bottle back into the cabinet and started to brush his teeth. He left his toothbrush on the counter and wandered around his house, tears threatening to spill from his eyes.

"Kitten?" Kuroo poked his head down the hall seeing a distressed Kenma. "Kitten, what's wrong?" he held out his arms out as Kenma walked towards him.

"I couldn't find you," a single tear rolled down Kenma's cheek. Kuroo picked him up and walked to the living room. He tightly wrapped his arms around his waist. Kenma buried his nose into Kuroo's scent gland, Kuroo releasing calming pheromones.

"I'm sorry Kitten. You looked so peaceful sleeping, so I was gonna let you sleep and wake you up after I made breakfast," Kuroo rubbed circles on Kenma's back. "You look good in my t-shirt though," he smirked.

"It had your scent on it, and my shirts are dirty," Kenma blushed.

"Then you should've said something so we can do laundry," Kuroo laughed. Kenma pulled away, and rested his forehead against his boyfriend's forehead.

"Nah, cause then I get to wear your clothes."

"Well if we don't do laundry, nobody will be wearing anybody's clothes," Kuroo furrowed his eyebrows.

"Well then let's go eat breakfast so we can do laundry," Kenma pecked Kuroo on his lips. His cheeks turned red.

"You look so cute when you blush," Kuroo leaned forward and kissed Kenma. Kenma was surprised when Kuroo didn't pull away. He thought he'd get a little playful, he bit Kuroo's lip. Kuroo slipped his tongue into Kenma's mouth, their tongues dancing and exploring each inch of the other's mouth. They pulled away breathless, a string of saliva connecting them. Kenma smirked, then leaned to Kuroo's ear.