Ch. 40 Girls Day

"This is BULLSHIT." Kenma groaned.

"Because you can't get past this level?" Akemi snorted.

"That is exactly why."

"Do you want me to show you?" Kenma leaned over and watched Akemi's screen as he explained what to do. Kuroo leaned against the doorway and watched the two. He pulled his head out as a knock on the door sounded.

"Shinsou, go get the door please!" He called down the opposite side of the hall. She came out of the hall with a red face mask caked on her face.

"I can't." She went back in the room, Aiko coming out a few seconds later.

"Can you get the door please?" Aiko nodded and ran off. Aiko opened the door, smiling when she saw who it was.

"Hi Ikero, hi Oba-san." Aiko hugged her grandma and let her in. Her and Ikero stood in the doorway for a few seconds, silently. Ikero went to say something, but Aiko leaned forward and kissed him. They pulled apart, flustered and went inside. She dragged Ikero off to her room.

"Ko!" She yelled. Aiko just laughed at her sister.

"Did I interrupt something?" Ikero covered his mouth to keep from laughing.

"Sister spa day."

"Sister what?" He looked at Koku.

"Sister spa day," she repeated the sign.

"Ah. So why doesn't she have a mask on?"

"Because you came to the door. But since you are here, you are now my victim. Sit." Koku pushed Ikero onto the floor next to Aiko. Aiko pinned her hair up and let her sister carefully put the mask on her face. Ikero just smiled as Aiko laughed. "Your turn, what color headband do you want?"

"Headband?" Koku handed him a bunch of headbands. He ended up choosing a pink one with red polka dots. Aiko carefully slid it over his hair and painted the mask on his face. "Do you guys do this often?"

"Once every few weeks. Mom and mama usually do it with us, but Akemi wanted to show mom a new game and mama went to his sister's house."

"Oh."

"Yeah, but that's a good thing. Our cousin Aren is having her baby today, and Kira is supposed to be coming over. Aiko, is Hailey coming over?"

"Yeah, papa said Hayami is bringing her soon."

"Who's Hailey?"

"Our mom and papa's friend's daughter. She's Aiko's best friend. So if she doesn't like you... shit is gonna go down hill."

"Sounds fun," he snorted. He snapped his head towards the door as it opened.

"Kira!" Koku ran over and hugged the girl that came in. Another girl came in behind her.

"Aiko!" She ran over to Aiko and enveloped her in a tight hug.

"Hailey! How was your trip to the america? You have to tell me all about the weird americans!" Ikero sat as all the girls talked.

"Who's this?" Hailey pointed to Ikero.

"Her alpha. Or her boyfriend as everybody in the family likes to call him."

"I feel like this is targeted at me, isn't it Koku?"

"Maybe, maybe not," she shrugged. They turned as Keiko came in.

"Hailey baby! You're back from america!" Hailey ran over and hugged her.

"The Americans are so weird! The chopsticks, I almost cried over the chopsticks."