Ch. 32 Brew-Bries

Kenma ran over to the door as the doorbell rang. He opened it to somebody with bleached blond streaks and glasses.

"Is rooster hair here?"

"I'm sorry- rooster hair?"

"Yep. Kurooster. Where's he at?" Akaashi came into the hall.

"Is it Emiko?" Akaashi saw Kelly in the doorway.

"Hey Kaash!" She waved.

"What are you doing here?"

"Looking for bed head. What is he doing?" Kenma narrowed his eyes and looked at Akaashi.

"He's not home right now," he lied. Kenma gave him a confused look.

"Any idea when he'll be back?"

"Nope. But you shouldn't be here all the time, he is married and has kids. He's very busy." Akaashi pulled Kenma inside and closed the door.

"Very inspirational-" He opened the door as the doorbell sounded again.

"His car is here, he isn't married, I know he has kids. Let me through omega," she growled, forcing the two to submit. She pulled up her skirt and pranced into the house. "Oh rooster! Where are you?" She started peeking her head into the rooms.

"I don't know who the fuck you think you are-" Bokuto started when Kenma walked up to Kelly and grabbed a fistful of her hair, yanking her back. She let out a wail.

"Let me go you twig!" Kuroo came running out of one of the rooms holding all of the babies.

"Kelly why the hell are you at my house?"

"I was just coming to ask you something about class when your omegas attacked me."

"Akaashi what happened?" Kuroo looked at Akaashi.

"I told her to politely fuck off and she forced us to submit. And Kenma grabbed a fistful of her hair."

"That's not what happened!" She whined. "I was coming to ask you something and they kept harassing me and then they said horrible things and-and-and-" she started fake crying. "Then the blonde one pulled me back when I asked where you were." Akaashi and Kenma started laughing, knowing Kuroo could see through Kelly's bullshit.

"And next you're going to tell me Bokuto pulled your skirt up for you?"

"No, he just started yelling at me, and told the blonde one to grab my hair."

"That... Is the most entertaining story I've heard all day. Get the hell out of my house," he smiled and let Kenma drag her out of the house.

"Don't come back!" Kenma smiled and waved, slamming the door. They all started cracking up when the doorbell rang again.

"I will rip your fingers off if you touch my doorbell again!" Bokuto went over to the door and ripped it open. A small girl with curly hair stared at him confused.

"I'm sorry?"

"Emiko!" Akaashi went over to the door. "Sorry, we just had an issue with somebody. Don't mind Bokuto." Emiko laughed and dipped her head.

"All good, sorry for the intrusion!" She left her shoes by the door.

"Come to the nursery with me, I still have some of my stuff in there," Akaashi led her to the nursery and started opening one of the dressers. "Okay. Gonna sound weird-" Akaashi turned as Kenma came in.

"Are you giving her some of your old stuff?"

"Yeah. You can help me explain stuff if you'd like to."