Ch. 14 Baby Shower...! And a hospital trip.

"You hung it upside down," Bokuto pulled down the banner Kuroo had hung and fixed it. 

"Are you sure?" 

"Yep. Now you can actually read the letters." They both stood back and admired their work. "I think we're done." Bokuto went to the spare bedroom, and grabbed dress clothes from the closet. Kuroo followed in suite. 

They got dressed and once they were done, they started laughing at something stupid. As they walked into the Kitchen, they saw Kenma, Suga, Akaashi, and Yamaguchi who were all in dresses. Daichi and Tsukishima were talking in the living room. 

"I swear, they organized something." Tsukishima shook his head. 

"Probably did," Kuroo laughed as he walked up. 

"Congrats father," Daichi shook Kuroo's hand. 

"Thanks Daichi. Tsukki, glad you could make it." 

"Tetsurou, really every time?" Tsukishima sighed. Daichi just laughed. 

"Just had to for old time sake," Tsukishima rolled his eyes and pushed his glasses farther up his nose. 

"Anyways," Daichi cleared his throat. 

"Do you have a name picked out?" Yamaguchi gasped. 

"Yeah, actually. Shinsoukoku it means Faith." Kenma blushed as everybody fawned and squealed over the name. Suga turned as a knock sounded at the door. 

"I'll get it," he walked over to the door and came back with the rest of Karasuno and Nekoma. 

"C'mon Kuroo," Kenma called over his shoulder. Kuroo helped Kenma out of his chair and grabbed something from under the counter. 

"What lovely weather we're having," Kuroo joked. Everybody turned to look at the raging storm outside, Kuroo saw Tsukishima wrap his arms around Yamaguchi, a worried expression on the omega's face. 

"Ready?" Kenma turned to Kuroo. 

"Yep," he handed Kenma one of the confetti canons. They both pulled them at the same time. A pop sounded as the room was littered in pink confetti. Everybody started taking pictures as Kuroo cried and hugged Kenma, happy for what he had. 

The Omega's had gathered in a corner, while the alpha's were in the kitchen talking. The building slightly shook withe weather. Suddenly, the building shook violently as the power went out. Everybody screamed. 

"Come with me!" Kenma ushered the Omega's to his bedroom. Once everybody was inside, he closed the door. Suga was sitting on the floor trying to calm Yamaguchi. 

"You're okay!" We're all here," he ran his finger through the freckled boy's hair. Suga let Yamaguchi lay his head on his lap. He continued to run his fingers through his hair. 

"Shit." Kenma mumbled. 

"What?" Hinata turned to him. 

"Look," he pointed to Yamaguchi's newer permanent mark.

"Fun." Suga said sarcastically. "And he's afraid of storms so I'm sure that just adds up." He lighted scented Yamaguchi to calm him. They all jumped as the door suddenly burst open. It was the alpha's, Tsukishima was at the head of the group. 

"What did you do to Yamaguchi?" He demanded.

"Nothing! He jus-" 

"Bullshit! What. Happened?" His dominance pheromones choked the room.