Ch. 5 It's A New Day

(recap))

"No I came here for Kenma-"

"Well Kenma isn't in the right state to see you right now," Lev took Yamamoto into Nekoma's room. "You need to go home," Yaku stopped Kuroo before he could say something back. Kuroo sighed before leaving. Yaku peeked into Fukurodani's room to see Kenma's small figure clinging to Akaashi. He closed the door and went back to his room.

Akaashi rubbed Kenma's back, trying to coax him to sleep. He was glad his team was made up of omegas.

"Is he okay?" one of them asked.

"He is, he just needs to rest," Akaashi whispered, the omega nodded. Akaashi felt relieved as Kenma finally fell asleep. He fell asleep not long after. Kenma woke up the next morning, laying next to Akaashi. He sat up and rubbed his eyes. He felt dread flood through him as his nausea hit him. He scrambled out of the blankets and ran out of the room to the bathroom. Akaashi woke up confused, then followed Kenma. he heard him throwing up.

"Shit..." he went into the stall and pulled back Kenma's hair, tying it back. Kenma stood up and went over to the sink, rinsing his mouth. "You want me to grab your toothbrush?" Kenma nodded. Akaashi went back to Nekoma's room and walked over to Kenma's bag, pulling out his toothbrush and his hair brush.

"Akaashi?" Yaku sat up. "Is Kenma okay?" he stretched.

"Yeah, just needs his toothbrush," he showed it to him. Yaku nodded and laid back down. Akaashi went to the bathroom and let Kenma brush his teeth, while he brushed his hair. 

(end recap))

"Better?" Akaashi asked as he finished brushing Kenma's hair. Kenma nodded, he grabbed his brush from Akaashi and went back to Nekoma's room. He shoved his stuff and quickly got dressed. Everybody was already awake, getting dressed and getting ready for the day. A few people were eating energy bars or small snacks they brought.

Kenma pulled out an apple flavored granola bar and slowly ate it. He looked up as he finished, Yamamoto had his back to him. Kenma got up and hesitantly went over to Yamamoto. He stopped when he left the room. Kenma bit his lip nervously, but followed him to the bathroom.

"Yamamoto?" he called as he closed the door behind him. Yamamoto turned to face Kenma, Kenma started to feel overwhelmingly nauseous. His whole nose was purple, and he had a black eye. His lip was busted in several places. He still had dried blood plastered to his face.

"It's not as bad as it looks," he stuck a rag under the faucet. Kenma walked over and grabbed it from him. Yamamoto looked at him.

"The least I can do is help you," Kenma avoided his gaze. He turned off the water. Yamamoto sat against the wall, winced as his head brushed against it. Kenma kneeled down next to him and gently wiped his face. "I'm sorry," he sniffed.

"It's okay, it was technically my fault for what I did to you," he coughed.

"No, it's not okay. I'll talk to Kuroo later. And I already forgave you so it wasn't like you deserved it," Kenma finished wiping his face. "I think I have bandaids in my bag, and I have headache medication," he got up and rinsed off the rag.

"Thanks," Yamamoto weakly smiled. He followed Kenma back to their room, and allowed him to put bandaids on his face. Yamamoto took the medication, then went to warm up. Kenma sighed, deciding he was going to try and play that day. He got up and opened the door, Kuroo in front of him. He pulled him in the room and locked the door.

"You smell like another alpha," Kuroo sniffed.

"We have several alphas, and I was helping Yamamoto," Kenma walked back to his bag.