Ch. 45 Koku's Day Out

"Koku, just make sure to be back at a reasonable time!" Akaashi called down the hall.

"I will Mama!" Koku grabbed her bag and started heading out the front door.

"Have fun studying loser." Akemi flipped her off then went back into the other room.

"Leaving the car here Emi."

"Okay." Koku left the house, looking up and down the street until her friend pulled up.

"You took for-eh-ver Shins."

"I had to make sure my parents weren't suspecting. I told them I went to study."

"Aren't you going to Juilliard?"

"Well yeah, but I already know everything. It comes easy to me. Where's Hailey?"

"Going to her house next."

"Akasuki where are we going today?"

"The abandoned barn. Oh, can you ask Hailey if she can bring out a tampon for Eiko? I forgot to grab some on my way out."

"I think I have some in my bag."

"Oh never mind then." Once they pulled up to Hailey's apartment, they saw Hayami standing at the end of the driveway with Hailey.

"Hi Hayami-San!" Koku called out the window.

"Hi Koku. Hailey won't tell me where you're going. I thought I'd ask you."

"I told you mom, studying." Hailey laughed.

"Only studying Yamamoto-San." Akasuki innocently smiled.

"Not for too long. Please be home by dinner, Hailey."

"Yes mom, I will." Hailey kissed Hayami's cheek and got into the car. "Hey you." She kissed Koku and settled into the backseat.

"I was finally able to find new flavor cartridges." Eiko pulled a bunch of small bottles out of her pocket.

"You have peach and cotton candy?"

"Yep." Eiko handed two of the bottles to Koku. Koku handed the bottle of cotton candy flavor to Hailey. Akasuki drove them to a secluded spot, and they went over to a small abandoned barn. Koku opened her bag and pulled out four vapes, handing them out to everybody. They all replaced the cartridges and sat around.

"My mom almost didn't let me come," Hailey leaned against Koku. They were sitting on the floor against the wall.

"How come?"

"I got into a fight with Aiko's translator the other day. Because Aiko was having a little bit of a hard time at school with worrying about the baby, and her translator was sitting talking shit about how she shouldn't have had a kid. And that she was just another omega who probably got sold. So I beat the shit out of her. Because there was this guy that did the same shit-"

"To our mom. Hiroki. And he was fucking around with your mom to."

"Oh yeah. The guy that got him from being trafficked again. He was such a dick. I've met him before. Came up to me and my mom in the store when my dad wasn't with us, trying to talk to my mom. And I didn't even have to know who he was, it was the way that my mom froze up. So I kicked him in the balls and he threw up. Though enough about me, I hear about me all day."

"We both got into Harvard. The American school." Akasuki smiled.

"I thought you applied to Dartmouth?"

"I applied to both.

"Nice."

"Bro I'm gonna be so single when I have to leave by myself too!" Eiko whined.

"Oh my god you and Akasuki are so gay. Just date."

"She has a boyfriend so we can't."

"But you are my bae, so I love you and only you." Akasuki lightly kissed her cheek. They sat there talking for a while until they decided to go back. Akasuki took everybody home, dropping off Koku last.

"I'm gonna break up with him."

"Damn. Cause of your boo thang Eiko?" Koku laughed.

"I am such a simp." She bit her lower lip, causing the both of them to crack up.

"We need to hangout more often."

"Honestly we should. I gotta go but I'll see you at school next week, bye." Akasuki hugged Koku before she got out of the car. Koku went inside, flopping on the couch next to her brother.

"Jesus Christ did you put on a gallon of peach perfume before you got back in the house?"

"No. We..."

"Nevermind, I know what it is." 

"It's in my bag if you want it."

"Not right now. I'm too lazy to get up. I probably will later."