Ch. 43

"Aiko, we swear. We are fine, go be with Ikero and the baby." Kenma kissed her forehead.

"Okay, but-"

"No buts, just go." Aiko nodded and hugged Akaashi.

"Bye mom, bye momma." Aiko hopped in Koku's car and they drove off. Koku was spending the night at Hailey's, and Kenma convinced Aiko to go spend time with Ikero. Akaashi didn't know it yet, but Kenma wanted to try something.

"What now?" Akaashi turned to Kenma after closing the door.

"I don't know, what now?" Kenma slowly started walking away, Akaashi following him. "I mean, nobody's home..." Akaashi smirked and kissed him.

"Does that mean I get to hear you moan my name?" He whispered into Kenma's ear.

"Or, you'll be moaning my name." Kenma pulled him into the other room. Once they were both in the room, Kenma locked the door.

"What now kitten cat?"

"I want to try something, but there are rules."

⚠️SMUT⚠️

"Which are?"

"They're punishment rules. No touching unless I tell you. No touching yourself, no cumming unless I say you're allowed to."

"You're making me hard, telling me I can't do things."

"Glad to do so, but you have to be serious now."

"Okay." Akaashi scooted farther back on the bed so Kenma could do his thing. Kenma already has his shirt off so all he had to do was slip off his boxers and shorts. Once he did so, he climbed onto the bed in front of Akaashi. Akaashi leaned back on his hands, then Kenma climbed into his lap straddling him.

"So, I can't touch you but you can touch me?"

"Correct. Just let it happen." Kenma leaned back on one hand, the other slowly pumping his dick. He smirked as he saw Akaashi already looking away.

"What is my punishment if I break the rules?"

"Already testing the waters huh? Well if you wish to know, it's edging."

"Then I am determined to not break any rules."

"Ah well here is the fun part of the game, you're the bottom."

"I can use that to my advantage then." Kenma rolled his eyes and continued. He would randomly speed up then slow down. Akaashi had been silent for a little too long which worried him. Right as he was about to say something, Akaashi moaned his name.

"Ohh Kenma. Please fuck me, I promise I'll behave. I promise Master, just fuck me hard." Kenma realized Akaashi was using his kinks to his advantage.

"Tell me what you want slut." Two could play at that game.

"Master, I want you deep inside me. Please fuck me."

"Strip bare," Kenma got off of Akaashi and went over to the night stand. He pulled out a key and unlocked the bottom drawer. He pulled out handcuffs and a cock ring. He turned to see Akaashi leaning back on his elbows, unclothed. "Awww such a good cum slut." Kenma carefully slipped on the cock ring and cuffed Akaashi's hands to the head board.

"Fuck me hard." Akaashi winked.

"Such a pretty slut," Kenma crawled over Akaashi, kissing down his neck. He reached one of his hands down and stretched Akaashi. "Being an Omega is so easy, fuck lube." They both started laughing. "Are you ready?"

"Put it in me Master, so I can scream your name."

"Since you asked so nicely..." Kenma positioned himself and slammed into Akaashi. He winced slightly but nodded so that Kenma could move. Kenma pounded into him until he felt himself getting close. He kept going until he came.

"Kenma t-take it off," Akaashi winced.

"Beg baby," Kenma kissed Akaashi's neck.

"K-kenma it hurts, take it off!" Kenma immediately sat up and took off the cock ring.

"I'm sorry I didn't realize it hurt," Kenma un-cuffed his wrist.

"It's okay, you just grabbed the wrong one." Akaashi pulled Kenma next to him.

"No no I'm sorry."

"It's okay. Let's just lay like this for a minute."

"Now I know why I'm a bottom," Kenma wrapped his arms around Akaashi's waist, curling his head against his chest.