Ch. 10 Call 119!

(⚠️TW: Attempted suicide, self harm ⚠️)

Akaashi sighed as he was handed his second new alpha assignment paper. 

"I'm sorry things aren't working out. We hope this is the last time you have to switch," The office attendant gave a sympathetic smile. 

"I hope so too," he whispered. He thanked the attendant and left to go find his new alpha. He went to the gym finally finding a the schools volleyball team. He looked at his paper Koutaro Bokuto. "Here goes nothing," he mumbled to himself. He walked over to the group of people who turned as he approached. Akaashi felt his throat closing, he panicked slightly. He stopped and took a few deep breaths. 

"Hey can we do for you?" Akaashi looked at the person who was talking, Konoha. He had seen him a few times. 

"Uh, I'm looking for Koutaro Bokuto?" He handed the paper to Konoha who read it. 

"Ah, an alpha assignment paper," He looked at Akaashi who had hid his face. "No no! It's nothing to be ashamed of!" He turned his head over his shoulder. "Koutaro!" A gray and white owl haired boy ran up to him. 

"Yes Konoha?" He stopped next to him and propped his elbow on Konoha's shoulder. Konaha pushed his arm off, causing him to lose his balance, almost falling over. 

"Here," He handed Bokuto the paper. Bokuto read over the paper before looking at Akaashi. 

"Oh so you're my new Omega!" Akaashi looked up, surprised at who it was. It was the same Owl-haired boy that had saved him from his alpha. He had a big smiled plastered on his face 

"Thank you," Akaashi bowed slightly. Bokuto tilted his head confused. 

"I don't know what you're thanking me for. But your welcome!" Akaashi stood straight and walked over to Bokuto. 

"I'm Keiji Akaashi," He stuck his hand out. Bokuto pulled him into a hug. 

"I'm Koutaro Bokuto," He pulled away and studied Akaashi's face. He smiled dropped. "Come with me," He mumbled. He started walking out of the gym towards the clubrooms. Akaashi followed him, confused. Bokuto closed the door as Akaashi came in. 

"You probably don't rememeber me bu-"

"No I do. I didn't recognize you, no offense." Bokuto pulled a chair over for Akaashi and sat down in front of him. "How are you?" 

"I'm okay. Listen I don't mean to rush anything, but..." Akaashi looked at his feet. 

"You want me to mark you?" Akaashi slowly nodded his head. "I'm gonna have to slightly trigger your heat, but okay." Bokuto pulled Akaashi's chair a little closer. "Let me know if you get uncomfortable."

"Ok," Akaashi blankly stared ahead. 

"Do you want me to scent you first so you can get used to my scent?" Akaashi turned his head, he was surprised. Nobody had ever asked him something like that. 

"Y-Yes please," Bokuto smiled, pulling Akaashi into a hug. He rubbed his cheek on Akaashi's head, lightly scenting him. Akaashi slowly inhaled his scent. He turned in his chair to face Bokuto and leaned in towards his scent gland. "You smell good."

"Well when you're not releasing crazy pheromones you smell great," Bokuto giggled. Akaashi looked up slightly blushing. Bokuto kissed him, and he melted into the kiss. Bokuto kissed down his jaw, then down his neck kissing around his scent gland. "Ready?" Akaashi nodded. 

Bokuto sunk his teeth into Akaashi's scent gland, causing him to gasp. He pulled out his teeth, licking away the blood. 

"Did I hurt you?"