Ch. 38 Ikero

Once they got to the car, Akaashi jumped out and pulled Aiko into a hug.

"It's okay baby," he rubbed her back. She pulled away. "We're gonna take you home and let you lay down." He signed. Aiko just nodded and got in the car.

"I can't believe kids are such dicks." Kuroo shook his head as he pulled into the driveway.

"First day too. Maybe we can see if we can put all three of them in classes together."

"Maybe, but Aiko is in advanced classes."

"True." They got out and went inside. Kenma was already at the door as soon as it opened. Aiko ran into his outstretched arms. Kenma took Aiko to the kids room, Akaashi following.

"If you want, you can use the other bedroom for your heats." Kenma signed.

"I don't want to bother Kemi and Koku. Good idea probably."

"Okay. Grab your blanket and pillow. You can sleep there for a couple nights." Kenma signed. Aiko nodded and grabbed her stuff, going to the other room. Akaashi left the room to a voice at the front door. "I don't really know how to explain." Kenma went over to the nightstand. He opened the drawer revealing condoms and other stuff. "If you ever have somebody over, we have stuff in the drawer." He signed. Aiko nodded, she could tell Kenma was embarrassed.

"Kenma!"

"I'll be right back." Kenma went out to find Akaashi. Aiko pulled out her phone to see texts from Koku and Akemi. She turned as the door opened. Bokuto came in with Akemi and Koku.

"There you are!" The two ran over and hugged her.

"Koku punched the guy that pulled out your hearing aids." Akemi snickered as he signed.

"I should scold you, but I'm not going to, because you were standing up for each other." Bokuto turned around to go find his mates

"Someone is here to see you." Koku left the room and came back with Ikero. Aiko ran over and hugged him.

"You marked our daughter?" Kenma ran into the room. He pulled Aiko off of Ikero and inspected her neck. Kuroo and Akaashi came in behind him.

"Why don't you come talk with us real quick." Kuroo went into the living room. Everybody besides Aiko followed. Aiko sat on the bed and pulled out her phone. She jumped as somebody shook her shoulder. She turned to see Koku.

"You scared me." She signed

(i'm just gonna underline it if it's signed cause i'm lazy with saying signed)

"Sorry. Are you okay?"

"What do you mean?"

"Your heat."

"Oh. It is not bad now."

"I think mom and daddy might let you keep Ikero."

"You make him seem like a pet. Mama and papa don't like him?"

"They do, they're talking to him now, it's scary."

"I hope he's not in trouble." Aiko sighed.

"He's fine." As she said that, Ikero and Akemi came in.

"We have conditions." Akemi sat across from Aiko.

"Our parents conditions were safe sex, no hurting her, and being there for her. Ours, if you're gonna be involved with her, you should learn sign language."

"And we will be consulted when you make serious decisions involving her."

"So you want me to tell you if we're gonna have sex?" Aiko snickered.