Ch. 7 The Good, The Bad, The Drastic

(TW: self harm, attempted suicide, rape, harassment) 

Akaashi slowly blinked away and looked around the sunlit room. The room was empty, leaving him alone. He looked around realizing Kenma was also gone. He yawned and stood up, stumbling over everybodys mat towards the door. The hall was silent, which made Akaashi worry. He poked his head in Nekoma's room, panicking when it was empty. He started in the direction of the gym, hearing the echo of balls hitting the ground. 

He let out a relieved sigh. Once he got closer, the noise stopped and the room was empty. He started to hear whispers. They got louder the farther he went into the room. 

"Nobody likes you." 

"You're weird."

"You're no fun, all you do is study. Nerd." 

"You're just a weak omega." 

"How could anybody want you?" 

"You know he's just gonna leave you." 

"He'll find someone new, someone better. Someone that's not... you." 

"Stop!" he covered his ears trying to block out the voices, they got louder. Almost chanting, until they all overlapped. Akaashi screamed trying to overpower the sound. 

Akaashi sat up screaming. He panted, Kenma popped up looking around. 

"Akaashi what's wrong?" He turned around to face Akaashi who was panting, tears streaming down his cheeks. His distress pheromones everywhere. His teammates stirred, the door suddenly opened, light flooding the room. Yaku came rushing in the room, Fukurodani's manager right behind him. Yaku turned and said something to the manager, who left quietly. Yaku closed the door, and walked over to the window. He opened the curtains and blinds, the room being lit by weak moonlight. He opened the window, cold air washed over the room making everybody shiver. 

"Akaashi stand up," Yaku walked over to Akaashi and helped him stand up, and took him over to the window. Kenma came behind them and rubbed Akaashi's back. 

"It was just a dream Kaashi," Kenma laid his head in between Akaashi's shoulder blades. Akaashi leaned his head out the window, trying to regain steady breathing. Yaku left the room and came back on the phone. 

"Hey, I know it's really early. Yeah? Ok, uh how soon can you get over here? No not exactly, I'll tell you the details once you get here. Sure, okay. Bye," he shoved his phone in his pocket. Kenma scented Akaashi, trying to calm him. Akaashi's breathes got heavier and slower. 

They sat in silence for ten minutes when a knock sounded around the room, causing some of the first-years to jump. The second and third-years silently greeting the person that walked into the room. He quickly returned it before manuvering his way across the room, another figure following him. 

"Third-years, can you please take everybody to Nekoma's room until we can get this figured out?" Yaku asked. The third-years looked at each other before gathering the students and trudging over to Nekoma's room. "Is he okay?" Yaku asked worriedly. 

"No, he just needs to calm down. He's had an episode like this before, after a nightmare I assume?"

"Yeah, I'll step out so you can do what you need Bokuto-san," Yaku dipped his head and left the room. Bokuto walked over to Akaashi and pulled him away from the window. He put Akaashi's hands on his shoulders, and rubbed his back. Akaashi let his head go limp. 

"Kaashi," Bokuto hummed, he laid soft kisses over the back of Akaashi's neck. Kenma went behind Akaashi and rubbed his lower back gently. Kuroo grabbed Kenma's bottle that was sitting by the nest, and poured a little in his hand. He put a little in Akaashi's hair and rubbed it down his neck, causing him to gasp in surprise.