Ch. 8 So Is He...

The few hours later, Akaashi woke up to the same. Empty room, empty nest. He shakily got up and went to Nekoma's room, it was empty. He swallowed the lump that rose in his throat, and made his way to the gym. His hand shook as he went to pull open the gym door, distant echoes of balls hitting the gym floor came from the door. He ripped the door open, surprised when there were actually people in the gym. 

"Hi Akaashi!" he looked over to see Suga helping a first-year with receives. 

"Hey Suga-san," he walked over to them, looking around the gym for Kenma. 

"Nice PJ's," Suga joked. Akaashi looked down. 

"Oh! I'll be right back!" He turned around and ran to his room, quickly throwing on his practice clothes and shoes. He ran his fingers through his hair and went back to the gym. He spotted Kenma in the middle setting to Hinata, Kageyama watching distantly. He went over to Kageyama, setting a hand on his shoulder. 

"You're gonna make all the omegas in here submit, and have a bunch of angry alphas up on you if you don't stop releasing all these pheromones," Kageyama looked at him surprised then looked at his feet, his pheromones starting to dissipate. 

"Sorry," he muttered. 

"It's okay, you just need to trust Kenma. Hinata will go easy on him," Akaashi crossed his arms over his chest and watched Kenma set to Hinata. Hinata eagerly retrieved the ball, and threw it back to Kenma. 

"Why would he go easy on him?" Kageyama looked at Akaashi confused. 

"Because-" Akaashi saw Kageyama's confsued look. "Oh. You don't know." 

"Know what? Is something going on with Kenma?" 

"You should probably ask Kenma, it's his business," Kageyama looked at Akaashi again before walking over to Kenma and Hinata. 

"Kenma-san," Kageyama dipped his head. 

"Hi Kageyama," Kenma pushed away hair that fell in his face. 

"Hey I just wanted to ask, you're okay right? Are you hurt, why would Hinata need to go easy on you?" Kenma released slight distress pheromones at all the questions. 

"I'm fine, and he doesn't," Kenma raised his eyebrow. Kageyama gave him a weird look as he sniffed Hinata. 

"You smell sweet, or another omega does," Kageyama sniffed Hinata's scent gland. 

"Stop Bakayama!" Hinata tried pushing Kageyama away from him. 

"Why do you smell so sweet?" 

"It's not me it's Kenma!" He was struggling to swat away his boyfriend's hands. 

"Kenma, can I sniff you?" Kageyama thought for a moment. "Gomen! That sounded weird!" He bowed slightly. 

"No it's okay. Uh, sure I guess," Kenma stood still as Kageyama sniffed around him, stopping at his stomach. 

"Wait are you?" He stood up, tilting his head. 

"Mhm," Kenma nodded. Akaashi came up behind Kenma, pulling him into a hug and burying his nose in Kenma's scent gland. 

"Oh. Uh, congrats," Kageyama scratched the back of his head. 

"Did you really think I smelled like that?" Hinata whispered to Kageyama. 

"If you don't leave it alone, I'll make you smell like it," He whispered in a growl. He walked away to join the third-years. Hinata had his eyes open wide. 

"You good Hinata?" Akaashi chuckled. 

"That was kinda hot," he scratched the back of his neck.