Ch. 2 That Was Close...

hello my babiessss lol. anyways here's chapter two go drink water, do your homework you didnt do because you were giving your fish a bath

(recap)) 

"I'd like to try Kaashi, it wouldn't have to be permanent."

"It could... But I think I'd be open to trying," Akaashi shrugged.

"Okay!" Bokuto smiled and hugged Akaashi. Kenma smiled. He felt his brain starting to get foggy. Shit.

"I'll be right back," Kenma walked to the bedroom, grabbed on the wall once he got in. Akaashi sensed something was wrong.

"I'm gonna go check on him," Akaashi looked back at Bokuto and Kuroo

(end recap)) 

Akaashi walked down the hall, he could smell the scent of another omega in heat. Shit. He quickly opened the door. He closed it almost as soon as he had opened it. He saw Kenma against the wall by the open window, struggling to pull off his clothes. The scent of apple pie wafted around the room.

"Kuroo?" Kenma's brain was so foggy he couldn't tell who had just come into the room.

"No it's Akaashi, I'm gonna go get Kuroo," Akaashi turned to open the door.

"Wait, please don't," Kenma panted. Akaashi walked over to Kenma.

"You're falling deeper into heat," Akaashi frowned. He reached forward to brush hair out of Kenma's face. He looked around, then went into the bathroom. He opened a drawer and pulled out hair clips, he searched the drawer for suppressants. He looked around the counter and opened the mirror, he pulled out two bottles. One was heat suppressants, the other was what he assumed was rut suppressants. He read over both bottles before shoving one back into the cabinet. He went to the other room, Kenma was lying on the floor. Akaashi sat him up and clipped his hair back. He quickly went and locked the door. He grabbed the bottle and pulled out two pills. He gave them to Kenma, who took a long time to take them.

After he took them, he squeezed his eyes shut. Pain spread through his abdomen like fire.

"Kenma?" Akaashi put his hand on Kenma's shoulder.

"It hurts, a-a lot," Kenma started pulling at his pants.

"I know, we just have to wait for the suppressant to kick in," Akaashi looked around. "You want to go sit in cold water?" Kenma closed his eyes and nodded. Akaashi helped Kenma slowly get into the bathroom. He set him down on the floor, and turned on the water. Kenma had already pulled off his pants. He was sitting on the floor naked. Akaashi helped Kenma sit in the bath, the shower running on Kenma.

"Kaashi..."

"Yeah?" Akaashi looked at Kenma.

"Will you... Come in with me?" he said quietly. Akaashi blushed.

"S-sure," he shakily stripped his clothes and slipped in the bath behind Kenma, the cold water taking his breath away. Though Kenma's hot body helped. Akaashi grabbed a cup that was sitting in the corner, and filled it with water. He poured it down Kenma's back, causing him to lean back against Akaashi and relax. He could feel Kenma's body starting to cool, showing that the suppressants had worked.

"It's cold," Kenma shivered. He reached forward and turned off the water.

"Let's get out then," Akaashi laughed and stepped out helping Kenma. He grabbed a towel and wrapped it around himself before handing Kenma a towel. Kenma wrapped it around himself, and sat in front of Akaashi. He leaned back against him. Akaashi hesitated but wrapped his arms around Kenma, pulling him close.

"Thank you Kaashi," Kenma turned to look at Akaashi. Akaashi leaned down and kissed Kenma. Kenma blushed and looked away.

"Anytime," Akaashi smiled, slightly blushing. Kenma went to put clothes on, handing Akaashi a shirt and a pair of shorts. Akaashi slipped them on, surprised at how well they fit. He watched as Kenma unlocked the door, Akaashi followed close behind. Kuroo and Bokuto stood at the end of the hallway.

"What took you so long Kaashi?" Bokuto tilted his head.

"N-nothing," he looked at his feet. Kuroo looked from Akaashi to Kenma, starting to smell the scent of Kenma's heat, apple pie drifting down the hall. Kenma went to Akaashi and nestled his head onto his shoulder, wrapping his arms around him.

"You smell sweet," Kuroo commented.

"He went into heat," Akaashi mumbled.

"He what?" Kuroo looked at Kenma.

"He took his suppressants so he's fine," Akaashi rested his arms on Kenma's. Bokuto studied Kenma, before doing the same to Kuroo. Kuroo smiled and looked at Bokuto.

"Are you comfortable?" Bokuto nodded his head. Bokuto let go of Kuroo, Kenma doing the same to Akaashi. Kenma walked over to Kuroo holding up his arms. Kuroo picked him up and went to the living room. Bokuto walked over to Akaashi hugging him.

"Did your heat trigger?"

"No, I was surprised but I'm glad," Akaashi nestled his nose into Bokuto's scent gland. Relaxing when he smelled the comforting scent of vanilla and cherry.

"Do I smell good Kaashi?" Bokuto giggled.

"Mhm," Akaashi tightened his grip on Bokuto.

"You do too. Like honey and rain!" Akaashi laughed.

"Yeah?"

"Yes! It smells very good," Bokuto nodded against Akaashi's shoulder. They separated after standing there for a moment longer. They went into the living room. They saw Kuroo sitting on the couch, Kenma straddling his hips asleep on his shoulder. Bokuto walked over to Kuroo and looked at Kenma.

"Do you want to hold him?" Kuroo looked up from his phone. Bokuto nodded his head and sat next to Kuroo. Kuroo carefully placed Kenma on Bokuto's lap. Kenma readjusted himself to where his nose was buried in Bokuto's scent gland. Akaashi stood awkwardly.

"You can come sit down Kaashi," Kuroo looked at him, trying to read his expression. Akaashi looked at Bokuto who was playing with Kenma's hair. He thought for a moment, then went and sat in Kuroo's lap. Kuroo was slightly surprised, though he wrapped his arms around him. He rested his chin on Akaashi's head, lightly scenting him. He looked over at Bokuto.

He had fallen asleep, arms wrapped protectively around Kenma. Kuroo looked down, realizing Akaashi had fallen asleep. He too, had his nose buried in Kuroo's scent gland.

sorry it's such a short chapter, but i liked it since it was very fluff -^- anywaysss bye!