27

تمہارا نام لیتا تھا، بہاریں رک کے سنتی تھیں

تمہارا نام لیتا ہوں، کلیجہ منہ کو آتا ہے۔

Taking his phone out he froze for a minute. His heart felt heavy. Guilt. Guilt. Guilt. Swallowing he accepted the call.

"Hello" he said

"Meet me tomorrow at 10am at university. Back gate." A very weak voice said from other side.

"Bia" he whispered, his throat tightening

"Please" she whispered back on the verge of tears.

"I miss you" İbrahim said in broken voice

A sob left through her lips and she end the call.

~•~

"Anabia where are you going?" Her mother asked sternly while coming out of kitchen.

"Mama university" Anabia said in low voice picking up strawberries to eat dressed in straight pajama and shirt with shawl draped over her shoulders.

"What? You are not going anywhere"

"Mama please, i am feeling very much better. And i can't just keep missing my classes"

"Anabia! " Said while Anabia sat down on chair to eat properly

"Mama let her go, it may lift her mood" Sarim said coming downstairs in his office attire. Kissing his mother forehead he then walked towards Anabia

"But she doesn't take care of herself" her mother said concerned

"How's my bacha (baby)" Sarim asked while kissing her forehead.

Anabia just smiled in return.

" Sarım you will drop her and where is Zainab?"  Her mother asked

"She is already in university mama, i missed my first lecture" Anabia said standing up.

"Bhai lets go" Anabia said rounding the table she hugged her mother who kissed her forehead and mumbled " take care of yourself"

~•~

İbrahim was waiting in his car near back gates of university. His heart beat sped up seeing Anabia walking alone towards back gates.

İbrahim got out of car making Anabia notice him, she stopped in her track.

Swallowing hard, she walked towards him and looked at his face for a moment.

"Me puchun gi nahi kese ho kiyun k wo to nazar araha he" she said.

( I won't ask how are you, because i can see that)

His heart felt like someone just clenched it very tightly seeing her state. Her voice week her once happy face and twinkle eyes were now replaced with sadness.

"Gari me bethain?" He asked not looking at her because he couldn't bare it. The hurt in her eyes.
( Let's sit in car?)

Nodding she sat in passanger side and he sat in driver seat.

Both were silent minutes were passed.

After few moments Anabia broke the silence " mere say nahi hota yeh ibrahim, me bardasht nahi kr pa rahi hun."  She said her chin wobbling

Tears started to flow

(I can't do this İbrahim, i can't bare this)

Ibrahim looked at her with hurt, he didn't know what to do