34

Apni shamon me hissa Phir kisi ko na dia
Ishq tere bina bhi sirf tujh sy hi kia

•Apni shamon me hissa Phir kisi ko na dia Ishq tere bina bhi sirf tujh sy hi kia •

Saira was making tea for Sultan (Ibrahim's father). Its been four days since she last saw İbrahim. The very next morning after there little conversation she came to know İbrahim left for buisness trip.

She made breakfast for him in hopes to have a little more conversation with him but alas!

She feels lonely here, even though at her father's house there was not much people either as her mother died few years ago, and her brother is settled in canda. He is married and haven't visited since last two years.

Not that she miss him as they were not very close from very start. He didn't even attended her wedding. Just video called her to congratulate.

But she miss her Rabia baji and her daughter (maid)

It's way too lonely here, she is not familiar with servants here much. She had thought after getting married her life will be pure bliss. It never crossed her mind that her husband may won't love her, she never even in her dream thought she will get ignored and abandoned like this by her own husband. From the man she loved. And it hurts more because she loves him.

After taking tea for her father in law she mustered up some courage and asked for ibrahim's number.

Sultan was surprised first its been quite a time since they got married they still doesn't have numbers of each other.

He gave her his number and Saira rushed back towards her room.

"What should i save his number as?" She thought to herself

"Husband?" She thought then cringed to herself

"Hubby?" ...."eww no"

"Ask❤️" and she saved his number.
(Love)

Taking deep breaths she dialed his number and waited for him to pickup

~•~•~

İbrahim sat in his office table going through some important files. Ever since he got married he has started working over time. His  focus was solely on his work.

Sometimes he lay down and go through his and Anabia's pictures together.

People say boys don't cry over girls. Oh they lie. Everytime he look at their pictures a sad smile with sad tears make its way through his eyes.