31

Kuch hadson sy ghir gae mohsin zameen par
Hum rashk-e-asmaan thay, abhi kal ki baat he.

Zainab stirred in her sleep, the sunlight in the room was bothering her, Anabia still sat on the window looking outside in her own thoughts

Zainab slowly opened her eyes getting irritated because of the sunlight. She saw Anabia sitting there like a Statue.

She slowly walked towards her and saw her diary, she opened the page which had pen in between and read what Anabia wrote last night.

Sighing she looked at Anabia, the once happy and bubbly girl was no more, her eyes were dull, dark circles beneath them.

It pains Zainab to see her sister like this. It's sad how she fear one thing for Anabia and that came true.

She knew for once that Anabia was too deep in love with İbrahim. Even if she would have tried Anabia won't back off from that relationship.

But now there's nothing left but pain and grief. This whole love and relationship had a very bad impact on Anabia and it will always remain with her.

Zainab can now just pray for her. She hates İbrahim from the core of her heart now. How can a man be this coward. He couldn't even fight for his own love.

"Kiya dekh rahi ho zainab?" Anabia asked still looking outside.

(What are you looking at Zainab?)

"Tumhe usy bhoolna prhay ga Anna" Zainab said stroking Anabia's hair.
( You have to forget him Anna)

"Kese?"
(How)

"Tumhe usy maaf krna parhe ga, jis din tum usy maaf kardo gi bhoolne me aasani hogi" Zainab said sitting beside her

(You have to forgive him, the day you will forgive him it will be easy for you to forget him)

Anabia scoffed "itna aasan he kiya maaf krna ?" She asked Zainab now facing her.

(Is it that easy to forgive ?)

Zainab kept quite

"Apni mohabbat me shirk krnay walay ko to khuda bhi nahi bakhshta"

She took a pendent out of a box infront of her, keeping it in her hand she continued " or me to phir bhi insan hun"

(Even God does not forgive those who associate partners with Him in His love, and i am human being)

"Or suna tha, mehboob ko kisi k sath dekho to maloom hota he 'ahsaas-e-shirk' waqai bohat bara gunnah he "

( I heard, when you see your beloved with someone else, then you know the feeling of shirk is really a big sin)

Zainab looked up as Anabia's voice cracked

"Kab tak sog mnao gi?"(how long will you cry over him)

Anabia looked at Zainab right in the eyes, the hollowness in her eyes made Zainab heart to drop.

"Pata nahi, par aziyat bohat zayadah he"
(Don't know, but the pain is too much)