35

Man tha bara tu hota mera
Tu na mila
Gham he tera

"Haris kitni dafa kaha he na badtameezi kia karo behnon k sath!" Badar glared at him.

(Harris how many time i have said to behave with sisters!)

Haris knew only apologizing will make him escape this situation so it was no use to defend himself.

"Sorry bhai" haris said scratching the back of his neck. He saw Vania smirking at him still hugging Badar from one side.

Badar ignored him and turned towards confused and upset Zuha.

Haris saw this and make angry face gritting his teeth glaring at Vania

At this Vania hide her face Turing Totally towards Badar. Her head on his chest. Badar patted her head with love.

She was his most ladli sister as she is the youngest.

"What happened zuha?" He asked taking her out of her sad land, she looked at him and tell her that haris said she can't go at her in law's.

Badar frowned "well for the first time Haris is right, it will not look good" Badar told her.

"Okay bhai" Zuha said sadly and continued "i just wanted to enjoy dholki night, as you guys haven't planned anything like this"

"Don't be sad, we will have a whole dholki night on your tomorrow for you" Badar reassured her.

"But tomorrow is mehndi function" zuha said

"So? The function will start early, and then we all will have fun all night" Harris said and Badar nodded smiling.

"Promise? Because tomorrow will be my last night here " Zuha asked tears beaming in her eyes.

Badar was infront of her in seconds hugging her, he took a deep breath, kissed her forehead.

"Promise" he said

Mahira Bragged in the room " i am ready" she said.

Everyone moved towards her, Badar saw time on his wrist watch " okay, you three should go, and be back before midnight" Badar said

Mahira looked at haris for help, they had plans after dholki, they wanted to go have icecream and other snacks so they can watch movie at night with Zuha

Haris blinked at her in reassurance thinking Badar didn't saw it.

But

Is haris this lucky?

I guess no...

"And i mean it haris sahab!" Badar said pointing his finger towards him making Vania laugh
Harris forced a smiled at Badar.

~•~•~•

The dholki was going smoothly. With Anabia sitting tapping spoon on dholak and Zainab playing dhol. And everybody around them singing songs