40

Taping his fingers on steering wheel of his Audi Q8, he waited in traffic. The guest waiting at his home, Zuha already called him two times. She came with her new family. He wonder who's hand his parents will ask for him. They are going to talk about his marriage today. His elder asked him if he is interested in someone, knowing damn well he isn't.

They gave him two choices. either he chose Anabia or Zainab. As every elder in his house love both the girls. He was quite for few minutes processing his parents sudden decision about his marriage that too with Zuha'  sisters in law. His mother wanted his answer by day. Which he didn't gave.

Both girls are gem. He knew that. But he haven't made any decision yet. While Anabia is cute and jolly, Zainab is polar opposite. She is mature, she knows where and when to talk,to think now, he have seen her looking at him quite a few times. But he isn't sure if its his observation is right or not. He haven't paid any heed to it untill now.

He just hope who ever is his naseeb, he and she gets along good.

He drove home as quick as he could. Entering the door he heard lots of laughters. But one was too loud. Too Anabia. Without looking he new who that laugh belongs too.

Greeting everybody he kissed Zuha on head and hugged Sarim. As he sat there his attention going towards the gang playing ludo. Vania sulking sat beside him and started her rant. Obviously complaining about Harris. He watched as Zainab looked at him and said him Salam. He nodded in reply. Anabia and Harris so lost in their game, didn't even notice him.

"This is purely cheating, i saw you clearly had 3 and 2 number Gulabjamun. Not 6 and 4!. You can not beat my goti" harris Said shaking his head

'Gulabjamun?' Badar thought frowning

"Serves you right" vania said loudly
"This guy is too much" badar muttered to Vania while moving his hands on his face.
"I know right" she agreed

"Haw, are you saying i am a cheater harris?" She gasped

"Obviously you are!. Zainab please. You saw it right?" Harris asked

"She cheats alot. I know you are right" zainab assured

"Any proof? Any eye witness?" Anabia asked with raised eyebrow

Mahira just laughed. As her all four goti were still sitting at home

"Bhae mere to ek nahi nikal rahi baher"
Mahira said looking at all of them

"Tum gher aram kro abhi" harris said

"Badar bhai, i am tired of this. Mere goti to nikal nai rahi ap khel len mere jagah"

Badar smiled and got up and exchanged seats with mahira

They continued playing, badar saw anabia playing with the goti that was still in. He saw as she, while playing pulled that goti in her hands and putting it on side of table as it was out already. He chuckled and grabbed that goti and put it back on its place. Anabia saw it and pout while giving him angry look. He hold his hands up and said "no cheating while i am sitting"

*~*~*

"Mashallah, bachay dono khush hen, parents ke liye sabse khushi ki bat yehi hote he." Badar's mother said out loud looking at youngsters

"Beshak"

Sarim's mother smiled nodding

"We wanted to talk about something with your family, Zubair bhai" Abid haider said said sitting straight

"Mashallah ek rishta apke sath kr ke hme bohat khushi he. Hum chahte hen k ab badar ki bhi shadi kr di jaye"

"Ye to bohat acha faisla hai" zubair said