28

Kamal ka shakhs tha wo
Jisne mere zindagi tabbah kr di
Raaz ki baat he
Dil us sy khafa aj bhi nahi

Saira woke up with pain in her neck due to laying uncomfortably whole night

Groaning in pain she sat straight on still in her heavy dress, she looked around realizing she got married last night but she felt sudden pang in her heart realizing he didn't came.

She would have known if he slept here last night. She felt her heart sank.

Don't want to think about this matter further because she knew if she start overthinking it will start to play with her mind and will cause misunderstandings between them.

Rushing towards walk in closet she took out a long white anarkali frok and went for a shower.

After taking shower she did her light makeup wearing heavy jhumkas, putting duppata on her head she walked down.

~•~

Zainab bragged in Anabia's room her face pale, she saw Anabia sitting near window her eyes looking outside.

"Anabia!" Zainab whispered walking towards her

Anabia didn't moved even an inch. "What is this?" She asked showing her phone towards Anabia.

Anabia finally looked down at Zainab's phone, there was a picture of her love sitting with a girl who's face was covered with golden duppata.

Anabia's face stretched into sad smile.

Zainab got another shock seeing her smiling.

"Did you knew this ? That's why you were so off these days ? TELL ME ANABIA?" Zainab lastly yelled in frustration

Anabia only nodded "kitna piyara lag raha he apni shadi pe, hena?"

("He is looking handsome on his wedding, isn't he?)

Zainab mouth went dry. She didn't knew what to say at this point

"Why did you hide it from me? " Zainab asked just above a whisper

"Kiya farq parta zainayy" Anabia asked still looking at picture of ibrahim
("Does it matter?")

Zainab sat down suddenly everything sinking in, she hold her head in both her hands.

"Did he played you?" She asked whispering her eyes burning with unshed tears which she tried very hard to control.

"No" it was a very curt reply from Anabia

Zainab looked at her astonished

"What do you mean? Isn't it clear ? He totally played you here Anna"