38

Baat sirf mohabbat ki nahi
Me zehni aadi tha tumhara

Anabia looked at Badar in embarrassment. Badar only smiled at her leaving the room

Anabia turned towards zainab and glared at her "kisi kay samne tameez say bat kar liya karo".

(Be respectful infront of someone)

Zainab looked at her confused " me kab tameez say baat nahi karte?"

(I am always respectful)

"Ye abhi andhi keh rahi the mehman kay samne"
(You just called me blind Infront of our guest)

"Tum mujhay ye btao, kahan dhiyan tha jo chae ghira de!"
(Tell me one thing, where were you lost while giving him tea?)

Anabia looked at her hands and shrugged her shoulders " it slipped out of my hands."

~•~

Saira looked around the room with happy smile and excited heart, the room is looking like it belongs to a couple for the first time after her marriage, she was feeling that her room is complete now, his things beside her's on dressing table.

She hopes he will accept her in his life  like he accepted her in his room.

She waited whole day for him to come back but there was no sign of him.

"Saira bibi" she turned around to see house maid standing there.

"Gee"

"Raat kay khanay me kiya banana he?" She asked
( What should i prepare for dinner?)

Saira smiled at her, she will make dinner for him today, his favourite dishes, amma bi had told her about his favourite dishes

"Aj khana me khud banaon gi"
(I will prepare dinner myself)
~•~

The valima function started, the couple were forced to take pictures with every person.

Harris, Vania, Mahira, Zainab and Anabia stood beside table full of food.

"Mujhay ab bhook lag rahi he" Vania said placing her hand on her tummy.
( I am hungry now)

"Oh shukar, mujhay laga sirf mere pait me chuhay dor rahe hain" Anabia said.
(Oh than god, i thought it's just me who's hungry)

"Kisko zayada bhook lagi he ?" He asked.
(Who's more hungry?)

Vania and Anabia both raised there hand.

"Kiyun na gol gappay (pani puri) khanay ka muqabla hojae?" He asked amused.
( Why not do compilation for eating golgapay?)

"Kiskay beech?" Zainab asked.
( Between?)

"Hum sab, dekhtay hen kon jeetay ga" he said
(We all, let's see who wins)

"I am out, you know i don't eat gol gappay" Mahira said.

Anabia and Zainab looked at her horrified

"You are so boring" said Anabia

"That's sad" said Zainab.

"Okay Mahira you will judge"

With that, four of them started eating golgapay. Anabia and harris finished there plate in only two minutes while Zainab was eating slowly.

Vania was trying to eat fast but she was not able to take full golgapa in one go.

"Bhai do or plate banao zara, or mirchain tez rakhna " Harris said to the guy who was behind the golgapa stall
( Brother, make two more plates, and please add up spice)