30

"Wo mera sab kuch he
Bus mera myqaddar nahi
Kaash wo mera kuch na hota
Sirf mera muqaddar hota"

"Zainab idher ao tumhe larki dikhaon jo sabko Sarim k liye passand ai he " Anabia's mother called Zainab as she saw her going upstairs for Anabia

("Zainab, Come here i will show you the girl we like for Sarim")

Zainab walked to her bari ammi and saw the picture of her maybe soon to be sister-in-law.

The girl in the picture was beautiful with long hairs and attractive features.

"Wow bari ammi, the girl is beautiful" she said.

" She is, isn't she? I showed Anabia as well but she just nodded and walked out" Reshma said (Anabia's mother)

"Did Sarim bhai said yes for her ? " Zainab asked a little happy for her brother.

"He said he is okay with this alliance"
Reshma said locking the phone back

"Bari ammi, please make sure he doesn't like anyone else"

"Okay i will, but tell me one thing Zainab, what happened to Anabia, she can fool everyone but not me, i know something happened." She asked and Zainab blinked and gulped.

"Bari ammi, i will just say... Give her time, she will be fine " zainab said taking her Bari ammi's hand.

"I am worried for her Zainab, my daughter wasn't like this, my Anabia was lively, happy and very energetic doh not in working matters"

Zainab giggled at the last part

"It's okay anty , ab wo bari hogae he bs ye samjhain"
(Just think She grew up now )

Sighing Reshma nodded " i wanted her to be mature but not like this, she is so quit lately and it isn't setting well with me "

"Everything will be alright" Zainab patted her hand.

~•~

It was past noon when Saira woke up. The First thing she notice 'she is alone again'

'he didn't came last night as well'

A bitter feeling erupted.

Someone knocked the door and her heart skipped a beat thinking it's him.
She stood up in the speed of lightning and walked towards mirror she settled her bird nest. And pinched her cheeks so they will look blushy.

"Ajaen"
( Come in)

The door opened and to her utter disappointment an old lady came jewelery boxes in her hand.

"Bibi sahiba, these things are for you to wear on walima, the makeup artist will be here any minute you should take a shower now" she said and put all boxes on bed

Behind her were two male staff carrying heavy boxes

"This is your dress" she said pointing towards the boxes.