29

Aadat mohabbat say bhi ziyadah jaan lewah hoti he.

They both sat there now in silence, complete silence. There happy moments were running infront of their eyes as memories.

Anabia who thought she is destined for him, let out a sad chuckle.

İbrahim doesn't even have guts to look at her eyes. So he sat there still crying silently. He want to stop his tears but couldn't.

He never cried this much. Never. His father never let tears make their way into his eyes. Yet he is the one who is causing them misery.

"Sometimes i just think, what was my fault? Loving you? Trusting you? Replying you? Or accepting you friend request?" Anabia asked.

Guilt, regret, pain, love, misery every emotion was clear on his face as day. When she was sure he wasn't going to answer, she opened the door and got out. Before she closed the door she heard his meek and very week voice calling her.

"Anabia" he said again and again even though she was far from his car now making her way towards her home. She was nomore infront of his eyes as she Crossed the street.

He let out a loud sob as he knew it was the last time he saw her. It was the last time in her presence. He knew she won't forgive him. Never.

Even he will never forgive himself. He will never forgive his dad for ruining three lives.

~•~

Anabia entered her home and ran upstairs to her room. Opening the door she went to her bed, lay down and the river started flowing.

She knew he was in pain too. She exactly knew him but seeing him breaking down like a baby made her feel more pain, how helpless they are.
If only they could take stand for themselves. If only.

Her mother didn't said anything when she entered the house. She knew she saw her but didn't react.

~•~

It was past midnight when he got home. He knew he was married but didn't knew someone will be waiting for him. He hesitate to open the door. He didn't want to see her. He didn't want to give her and himself anymore pain. Still gulping he entered the room.

She was sitting on sofa with her hands around her knees and her head on them. Her back was facing him. He could still see her side pose. She was deep in thoughts she didn't realize that someone enter the room.

Ibrahim yet again feel guilty. What has he gotten himself into? He can never give her affection and love she desire from him.

He knew she likes him. Her attitude her nervousness when they got engaged said it all.

He cleared his throat and walked infront of vanity.

Saira got startled and stood up immediately.

There he is, standing infront of vanity removing his watch.

She felt nervous and giddy yet sad that he didn't spare her a glance.

Before she could say anything she saw him enter the bathroom.

Sighing she again sat down and waited for him.

After couple of minutes he walked out wearing loose t shirt and sweat pants.

Why is he so handsome? She thought

He dried his hands and left the towel on chair.

"Why are you still up?" He asked emotionlessly