33

Tum unko ro rahe ho jo pat jhar me jhar gae

Or hum jo sabaz raat me jhray ja rahe hen yar?

Ik rabt-e-raigaan he ye, tasleem kr na len?

Hum kiyoun fazool zid pe aray ja rahe hen yar?

The zubair house was decorated with flowers of yellow color and many other things. It was first dholki after engagement ceremony of Sarim and zuha bhabhi.

Engagement is held at day and dholki at night. Both families decided to do marriage in these days as zuha's cousins came from abroad just for her. So they decided it's good to do simple nikah and valima with few rituals.

Zainab had a very huge grin on her face because she was on cloud 9 that it's her brothers engagement on other hand Anabia too was happy and was smiling constantly these days but she was quite.

And if you ask why are you so quite she will answer "bolnay ka dil nahi he kuch, but i am enjoying"

(I don't feel like talking).

And That's something that made zainab a little sad.

Her once energetic bubbly Anabia was long gone.

She remembers her and Anabia's mother talk

"Do something Zainab, she is being way too much quite for my liking" Anabia's mother said

"Anty i tried everything in my control, but the good thing is this she started smiling and laughing a little it's a good sign right?"

"I don't know my heart just get hurt whenever i see my daughter quite and lost in thoughts"

"Relax anty, she will be alright" zainab said clutching her arm.

Now they were getting ready for engagement ceremony. "Anabia get ready fast, guests are almost here" zainab said coming out of shower

"Look who is saying this, Zainab i am ready, it's you late as always" anabia said rolling her eyes.

"Hey hey, to kam krwanay thay na saray. Nikamon ki trhan soi hoi the tum kam saray mene krwae to der to hogi hi na !"

(Hey hey, you should have helped with work then, you slept like lazy person that you are, now i am late because of that)

"Hmm" Anabia just hummed not giving her any answer she laid on bed again with eyes open looking at ceiling.

Zainab felt her throat tighten, Anabia always used to fight back, it's killing her to see Anabia this uninterested in everything around her.

Ignoring the urge to cry she started getting ready.

"By the way, why didn't you wear the dress that was actually for engagement?"

"I didn't want to, i don't feel like getting ready and all, but this dress is also good" she said looking down at her dress then laid again.