ᑭᖇOᒪOᘜᑌᗴ

It has been more than four hours or so

It has been more than four hours or so. The skies are already illuminated by the round and bright moon with the clouds so close to devouring its entire view.

No other sounds could be heard aside from the crickets of the forest that is loud and clear to the vampire's ears.

"Heeseung."

Jay called but the vampire remained standing in front of his favorite window.

"There's something I must show you..." he said and looked at the moon for a second before he looked back at Heeseung.

Just the sight of that round bright ball in the sky can simply made them feel strong and sometimes weird. Their eyes glowing crimson red at its presence.

The vampire finally whipped his attention to his old friend. Finally giving him the attention he seeks.

"Taehyun and I found something in the forest. He's still there waiting for us..." he said and gestured Heeseung to follow him.

Heeseung sauntered his way out of the room which Taehyun has been insisting to call it his office.

He followed Jay to the forest behind their secluded sanctuary. Leaving, with no one even noticing their lack of presence.

Jay brought Heeseung to the deepest part of the forest. They rarely goes there because Heeseung forbids them to.

It's already been 5 years after they built the sanctuary in that place. Within that five years, the vampires were busy gathering creatures and entities or training the new borns.

So they barely explore the entire forest as they never have the free time like they used to have.

But only five months ago when Heeseung decided to put their sanctuary as a beacon to all beings exclude humans.

Since then, many entities and spirits come to stay at their sanctuary and it hasn't been long when Jake named their sanctuary into "Hotel Volkswitch".

The sanctuary turned into Hotel for all non-human beings. And everyday, the place became more dangerous.

Heeseung had no other choice but to forbid his human friends to work or visit the Hotel. As it is too dangerous for them.

Three days from now, the vampires will make the Hotel visible. Therefore, marks their official opening.

The Hotel have opened five months ago because of the beacon. But only for spirits and dark entities to see it.