ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 7

"What kind of a name is Grim Empire!?" Sunoo laughed showing the invitation to Beomgyu.

"What do you mean? I think it's cool!" Beomgyu chuckled and took a sip from his cup of coffee.

"Well whatever the case. We need to get this company to make a deal with us." Sunoo stated with a frown and returned the invitation back to the envelope.

"Since the party is tomorrow evening. We should buy ourselves a new outfits to wear. I think I'm fancying something dark blue recently." Beomgyu suggested and began fixing his things.

The two decided to go shopping for their suits before they decided to go home.

The next day...

Sunoo and Beomgyu invited Giselle and Winter to be their partner on the party. They didn't wanna go by themselves and enjoy the luxurious party on their own. So they invited the two, especially Winter who's also an heiress and knows a lot about such parties.

Winter didn't have any trouble of finding their own invitation due to her connections. So they were able to join the two.

The four arrived at the venue riding in Winter's limousine. As soon as they walked on the red carpet, they immediately captured everyone's attention.

The first two that walked the carpet are Sunoo and Giselle. Both emitting a bubbly aura. The blond haired boy wore a white suit with a black matte coat and a bow. While Giselle wore a white flowing gown with touches of gold and pink that also exposes her fair shoulders.

The next two arrivals are Beomgyu and Winter. Beomgyu simply captivated everyone's attention not only because of his dashing attire but also because of his very own good looks. With his forehead also exposed and a piercing on his lower lip.

While Winter captured attention not only because she's known to be one of Korea's youngest heiress. But also because of her sudden appearance at the party. She wore a dark blue gown with silver glitters that matches with Beomgyu's attire.

"I love the attention but it would've been better if you were Jake!" Winter scoffed and rolled her eyes.

They've already entered the venue and a few guests still watches every move they make. It eventually made the boys uncomfortable as they rarely have anyone watches them.

"So what exactly are we going to do now?" Giselle asked while her eyes are scanning the champagnes that were being delivered on a tray by the waiters.

"I'm going to party! And you're coming with me!" Winter giggled with her sassy tone. "And you two..." the girl began fumbling on her pouch.

She pulled out two printed pictures and gave it to Sunoo.

"I've asked my secretary to get me a picture of the owner of the Grim Empire

"I've asked my secretary to get me a picture of the owner of the Grim Empire... That is Kashito Daoan. He is the owner of everything that runs under GE." She said and then showed him the next picture.