ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 3

___

As soon as Giselle and Winter was out of the room, Sunoo pulled Niki with him to the room.

He knows the vampire like a book and Niki only acts this way when he's really hungry but chose to not drink Sunoo's blood.

But this time may be different from what he thinks.

Sunoo shut the door closed but before he can turn to Niki, he was pulled by the vampire and pushed him on the bed.

The vampire hovered above him and without hesitation, Niki buried his fangs on his neck and sucked the mortal's blood.

For him it was pleasurable and satifying with the blood filling his cavern.

But to Sunoo, the feeling was completely different.
Whenever Niki drinks blood from him, he does his best to not make it hurt.

But today...

He feels the pain just as real as it is. And it gets worse every second. The pain was tormenting and he couldn't seem to take it.

Sunoo fumbled his hands on Niki's back while fiddling his legs vehemently.

"N-niki... S-slow-- Aah!" The boy could only hiss in pain repeatedly.

The least thing he can do is just try to endure and stay alive.

A tear fell out from Sunoo's eyes as he feels his entire energy being drained by the vampire above him. The pain is just intoxicating.

A few minutes more. Niki seems to have finally gained control of himself and realized how far he's gone.

He immediately retracted his fangs and moved away from the mortal.

He creeped himself on the dark corner of the room waiting for his boyfriend to make a single move.

Fear easily took over his body when the boy didn't move even after a minute.

"S-sunoo?" He called wishing he didn't hurt the boy badly.

Niki crawled towards the bed and checked if Sunoo is breathing. He felt a slight relief to see his chest rise up and down.

He immediately sat closer to the boy, cupping his cheeks.

"Sunoo? C-can you hear me?" He whispered with his voice trembling in fear.

Sunoo barely nodded his head but he managed to force out a smile to assure the vampire that he's still alive.

"Jake!!! Jay!!!!" Niki called with his tears beginning to stream his cheeks

The vampires arrived within seconds. Jake immediately rushed to check Sunoo while Jay went to check on Niki.

"I'm sorry Sunoo! I'm so sorry!" The vampire cried while stepping backwards until his back hits the wall.

"Take Niki and leave, I'll take care of Sunoo!" Jake said and Jay immediately dragged Niki out of the room.

They bumped with Giselle and Winter who went after them after Jake and Jay suddenly dashed to Giselle's room that surprised everyone on their breakfast table.

"I'm sorry." Niki kept muttering the same words. His mouth is still smeared with blood. He looks a total mess as he keeps crying his eyes out.

"I'm sorry but I don't think we can join you for today. Don't come inside the room and wait for Jake. I'll take Niki back to the Hotel." Jay said and left without waiting for another response.

He brought the young vampire home and told Heeseung all that happened.
Heeseung put him into rest and asked Taehyun to watch over him.

"Yeonjun is already waiting at the cafe. Come with me and we have something to discuss with him about last night's events." Heeseung said and left Sunghoon incharged.