ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 25

Winter shuffled from her seat whenever she feels uncomfortable with the very heavy feeling that's been bothering her. She felt it the moment she and her parents boarded their private plane.

She removed the blindfold from her eyes and stared outside the window.

Clouds were covering the view and it didn't help with her uneasiness at all.

"Hey lady!!!" She called for the stewardess.

The girls immediately rushed to her as if the Queen just summoned them.

"Bring me a bottle of champagne! Now!" She ordered before shooing the ladies away.

If Giselle is here, she would've scolded me for acting so bossy.

Winter smiled at the thought.
She admitted at the thought that she do misses the girls.
Giselle.
Sunoo.
And even Beomgyu.

Especially Ningning and Karina whom she barely hears anything from them at all.

She felt bad for not telling them about her engagement. And Giselle would definitely be mad at her.

Winter never had real friends in her life. Even at school. She only let the girls cling to her for her back ups. Or she would date the popular boys at school so she can survive.

But with Giselle. She didn't need the feel to use her wealth and status just to gain their friendship. She only invested with her trust and the outcome was more comfortable than expected.

She was very thankful for having the girls become her friend.
If the circumstances aren't that complicated. She would be very proud to be friends with vampires and CIA agents.

Winter felt a little teary. She bit her lips trying to restrain herself from crying.

"Here you go young lady!" The stewardss arrived with a tray of glass and the bottle of champagne.

The stewardess poured her a drink while she stares at the clouded view.

After the stewardess finishes serving her, Winter shooed her away.

She sighed and kept drinking.
An hour passed and the plane landed at Germany. They immediately drove to the  Hotel owned by her parent's business partners to prepare for their dinner.

Winter lazily dropped herself on the bed. She sighed before closing her eyes. Yet before she could drift off to dream land, her mother's scream interrupted her. Rushing her to get ready.

The girl rolled her eyes and started getting ready.

She didn't mind anymore if she's being forced to marry her childhood friend. Was actually.
She stopped befriending the guy since he's a total a**hole. That's what she thought.

Winter was heavily disappointed at Jake. She thought that Jake chose their fight over her. But she can't totally blame him because she knows how much the vampires are important to Jake.

He already lost Jungwon. And the vampire will certainly not gonna let that happen again.

Upon arriving at their reserved restaurant, the family was greeted by a butler and led them to their table.

The groom's family are already there. Waiting for them. They immediately exchanged greetings with each other and showered the bride and groom with compliments.

The dinner started as they talk about the wedding.

I think I would prefer the business talk...
Winter thought while playing with her food using the fork.