ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 15

Heeseung woke up in panic when he realized that he was being drowned in deep water.

Unfortunately, the thick chunk of ice that put him to sleep had been melted by Jay in an empty pool provided by Jake.

Heeseung quickly swam and gasped for air. Jay and Jake chuckled. Along with the other vampires. As they watch their leader with amusement. Having him finally gain his consciousness.

"Crap. None of you even thought of changing my clothes!" Heeseung scoffed and glared at each of them when he realized his clothes are still the same ripped fabrics he wore when he and Taehyun encountered the wolves at Saudi Arabia.

"Where's Taehyun?" Heeseung asked as he climbed up the floor. Jay approached him with a towel while he increases his body temperature to warm the vampire beside him.

Heeseung did not use his ability to read minds purposely. He knows if he somehow triggers it, informations will invade his once peaceful mind. Including the unnecessary informations.

And nobody wants that right...

"Taehyun is awake. But we had to secure him in the dungeon." Sunghoon said while changing looks with Jake and Jay.

"How do you feel?" Ningning asked.

"Like I've been put into cryo for goodness knows how stupid long!" Heeseung scoffed and folded the towel into a sheep head before placing it on his wet hair.

Jay chuckled looking at his friend's ridiculous head.

"You know this is for your own good. Get change first. Either you can just read our minds or we'll tell you what you missed." Jay said and helped the vampire stand up.

"Brief me. I think my mind deserves a rest." He said as they marched to the exit with the rest of the vampires tailing behind.

"I'll be in my room. You guys can wait for me and Jay at the dungeon!" He said as they separated directions.

Jay and Heeseung went to Heeseung's room. He immediately changed his clothes into a white tees and a pink hoodie. Matching it with a black ripped jeans.

After drying his hair. Heeseung fixed his hair and slicked it back, exposing his gorgeous forehead.

"We're going to the dungeon. But why do I get the vibes that you're planning to go on a date!" Jay teased while laughing at the older vampire.

Heeseung paused after realizing what Jay said.
Geez. What am I doing?
Heeseung said in his mind while squinting his eyes shut.

"Tell me. Do you have somewhere else you're planning to go?" Jay asked wearing a bemused expression.

"Uhm. Is it necessary to tell you that?" Heeseung muttered and proceeded to fix his hair while facing a tall mirror.

Jay found his reactions odd.

First, Heeseung never hesitated of answering something.

Second, he never did care about his fashion style wherever he goes unless it's a date with Karina. But of course that's impossible since Heeseung can't possibly go to her first.

And third. Heeseung doesn't have the word 'cute' in his vocabulary. But given with the sheephead and how he's suddenly acting all cute like how Beomgyu does with his boyfriend.

It's the venom. I'm sure of it!
Jay said again in his mind.

"Heeseung, we've been stucked with each other for centuries like gums. What can you possibly hide from me aside from 'life and death' secrets!" Jay stated sarcastically and folded his arms.