ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 5

The Grim Empire

"Where have you been? The ALPHA summoned the pack for a meeting!" One of the young wolf said upon seeing his friend.

He dragged the wolf with him and headed to the camp fire where the rest of the pack have already gathered.

Their alpha stood before everyone in front of the large bonfire.

"I heard they saw the vampires that built a hotel near our territory!" The brown flocked wolf whispered to his friend.

Everyone are on their wolf forms. Except their Alpha who stood before the fire with his human form.

Low growls could be heard from the wolves due to their own conversations about the sudden meeting.

One among the Alpha's high officials padded towards him. The wolf growled lowly to the alpha and after a few seconds. Both turned their gazes to the two wolves.

"T-they're looking at us..." the brown-haired wolf said to his friend.

"A-are we in trouble?" The other wolf asked but none of them knows the answer.

A few more minutes with the alpha just staring at the two young wolves. Their meeting finally began with the official howling at everyone.

The wolves attentively placed their attention to their alpha who soon landed each everyone his piercing gaze.

"I assume that everyone here by now are aware of the visible hotel who call itself Hotel Volkswitch." The alpha spoke placing his hands on his pockets.

"And it so turns out that the Hotel is controlled by none other than our mortal enemies!" He added making the wolves growl and bark at each other.

"Now. Now.... It hasn't been very long when those wretched creatures have caused a chaos to our domain..."

"And now they have settled close to the borders of our territory. As they have also settled a strong relationship with the humans."

"It comes to my attention... that one among you have fortunately encountered their entire group..."

"Would you be kind enough to state what happened!" The alpha said and returned his gaze back to the black haired wolf who came quite late earlier.

Realizing that their alpha fixed his gaze on him, the wolf padded to the center with nervousness lingering his chest.

The wolves began growling at each other as they watch the young wolf make his way towards their leader.

"State your name." The official said to the wolf.

"My name is Hanbin." He replied with his head bowed to the ground.

"Tell us what happened." The alpha said urging the wolf to begin.

"At first, I met the human who was at the road with one of those vampires. He reeks of their scent. And then a few hours later, they chased after me to the North country."

"I was able to lose them by taking the path to the landmines. But I left quite a tinge to one of them." The wolf said with a tint of confidence remembering what he did to one of the vampires.

"And did you know that those savages are now possibly plotting a way of getting back on you?" The alpha asked and it definitely sent shivers to the mischievous wolf.

"What you did was a grave mistake Hanbin. You provoked our enemy and now their leader might plot a war towards our clan!" The alpha reprimanded and the wolf immediately whimpered when he felt his heart burning.