ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 19

"I need your help!" Heeseung said softly. His eyes looked tired and teary.

K shot the vampires a confused look. And soon, the wolves tranformed into human form and began laughing at them. Obviously mocking.

"Vampires? Asking for a wolf's help!?" Nicholas mocked only to increase the laughter now that most of the wolves have transformed into humans.

"I knew this is a bad idea! We should've just gone overseas instead and die!" Sunghoon muttered to himself as he clearly wasn't liking the mockery.

Heeseung sighed and pulled back his hair. He looks terribly tired and weak. Must be because of what Jake claimed about the venom.

Two days have passed after he woke up and yet he grew weaker again.

"Please. We don't have a lot of time!" Jake pleaded and went to Heeseung. He placed the vampire's arm around his shoulder when he noticed his weak movements.

"And why on earth should we help you? We're clearly enemies. We should be on each other's throats!" Kyungmin scoffed.

While the wolves were mocking the vampires. Taki, Hanbin and EJ quietly and carefully observed the vampires.

From how Taehyun was acting aggressive is already strange. His eyes were a mixture of red and purple just like Heeseung.

EJ once admitted to fear both Jay and Heeseung since he always sees the two to be the strongest among the vampires.

But with how Heeseung looks and acts weak. Clearly indicates that something bad must've happened. He's the type of vampire who doesn't get weak easily.

Or is it just because of K's ability to attract life energy from whom he wishes.

"EJ." Taki called and the wolf immediately turned to him.

"Go on. Tell him." Taki whispered at the very nervous Hanbin.

"I... I can try to see what's going on in their minds sir! I-If you allow me to." He said with his head kept low.

EJ looked at the vampires then looked back at Hanbin.

"Do it." EJ whispered and so Hanbin did as told.

EJ and Taki watched him even to the point when Hanbin widened his eyes as if he's shocked.

"What's wrong?" Taki asked and Hanbin looked at him with fear.

"T-They saw them..." it was the only words he could form which made the two wolves confuse even more.

"Please. Just hear us out." Jay pleaded just as when both Taehyun and Heeseung collapsed and started having seizures.

The vampires panicked and quickly went over to check the two. Niki remained stunned and standing. He have no idea what to do as he eyed his friends at this horrible state.

Taki immediately recognized him and his heart breaks to see his old friend like this.

"K! I think we should help them!" Taki said to his brother.

"What!? Are you mad!? No! We're not helping them!" Nicholas snapped rather harshly.

"Tell me. Why should we help our enemies?" K asked his brother calmly while gesturing Nicholas to step back.

"T-they came here meaning no harm. I-it's obvious! C-can't you see it!" Taki said but couldn't find a strong reason to convince the alpha.

"They met the Hexis Clan! The two of them were infected!" Hanbin suddenly said causing everyone to murmurr.