ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 26

As expected. Winter was forced to pretend that she would still keep up with the wedding.

As much as she finds Yeonjun's plan risky. She have no other choice but to trust it.

Winter had to wake up early and prepare herself. Many maids came to her room after she finished her bath. They helped her prepare with her gown and make up.

I wore this gown last night. This wedding better not happen! And those two better come and get me!

Winter huffed and picked her phone to check if Yeonjun had left him any message. But he didn't.

Her mother and Walter's came. They showered her with many compliments and her mother even cried.

Winter tried to play off with them and forced out a smile.

After a few hours. It was time for her to go to the church where the wedding will be held.

Winter felt so nervous. Karina and Soobin hadn't showed any trace of their presence. And it made her terribly furious.

She doesn't want to marry anyone except Jake. So those two better come and save her.

The car finally arrived at the huge doors of the gates. She could see many reporters from the inside of the car. There were also many guests wearing a high status titles.

"Don't be nervous dear! Just enjoy this moment!" Her mother said sweetly and started tearing up again.

Winter started rambling. She does this when she's really really nervous.

"It's time!" Her father said and a man opened the door for them.

Her father went out of the car first and offered his hand to her. Winter stared at it with so much hesitation.

Can I just stay in the car???

"Sweetie! Take your father's hand!" Her mother commanded.

Winter cleared her throat and accepted her father's hand as she scooted out of the car. She squinted her eyes close when flashes of cameras interrupted her eyesight.

Many reporters threw compliments and questions at her. It did not actually surprise her. Her family is quite big people in the business world. So does their partners. And it's no surprise to see the media everywhere.

They're all bunch of pretends!!!

Winter walked slowly in purpose. Her eyes wandering the crowd to see atleast Soobin or Karina.

"Winter. Hurry up!" Her father whispered at her. Gripping her hand a bit harsh.

Winter mentally winced. She had no choice but to fix her pace.

Poor Winter wants to cry so bad. She doesn't want this wedding to happen anymore.
She just want to run to Jake. Wearing her wedding gown and forced him to a marriage.

Joking.

Winter would be totally greatful with her whole life. For whoever angel that will stop this nonsense wedding.

She frowned in disgust when she saw how Walter stared at her with lust.

That's right! Stare as much as you want! You'll never have me over my dead body!
She rambled in her mind.

If those f**king agents have no plans of pulling me out of this wedding! I'll do it myself!
She thought and made a very wicked grin.

She gave back the same look at Walter and the latter raised a brow at her.