ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 10

"That's the 16th suit for today K!" Nicholas groaned while darting a glare at the man.

K and his group visited one of their tailoring companies to make a suit for themselves.

Nicholas and the other officials have chosen their suits already. Including Taki who picked a pastel pink combination.

K have also invited Hanbin to join them just in case things go rough. The young wolf had been playing with his little brother since K has been picking his suit for 3 hours straight and boring his friends in the process.

"I think the 12th one looks better! Right?" K asked turning to them with a grin.

The wolves looked at each other before they rained their leader with praises.

K's expression quickly flunked into blankness. "Then it's bad!" He deadpanned and turned to the mirror again.

He called the lady that's been delivering the suits and asked her to bring more making all of his friends to groan with exasperation.

"K! Everything you wear looks good on you! If you can't be satisfied after trying dozens of this suits! Then wear a go**amn gown instead!!!" EJ yelled at him and threw a small pillow which K effortlessly dodge.

"Just shut up! It's because I look handsome!" K retorted and picked the red coat and the navy blue one.

"Maybe I should go with something red! How about a red and black combination?" He mumbled to himself while checking the coat in front of the mirror.

"Alright! It is decided! I'm wearing something matte red!" K exclaimed and clapped his hands summoning the staffs including the lady that came back with a new sets of suits with her.

"Bring me everything in red matte! Quick!" He ordered and the staffs immediately dashed to bring his orders.

A few remained to take the first sets of suits that K tried and voided from his options.

"They made quite a fancy invitation. I'm impress that they adapted very well in this current century. They coped well with the trend." Kyungmin complimented while reading the invitation card.

After K had a meeting with the company Sunoo's working at, he eventually bumped into him who claimed to be waiting for him.

And with Sunoo handing them a peculiar invitation card himself, means he's aware that K and his friends aren't any normal people around.

___

Beomgyu just finished photocopying a few papers when he received a call from Yeonjun.

The boy jumped with glee and answered the call filled with excitement.

"Junnie-ya!!!!" Beomgyu whined and effortelssly captured his officemates' attentions.

"It's about time you called!!! Did you know that I was just contemplating to date someone if you hadn't called!?" He scolded while taking his time to gather the papers from the printing machine. His phone stucked between his left ear and shoulder.

"We have to work overtime tonight you know. We're flooded with paperworks. But I'd ditch that if you say you're coming to get me."

"Aren't you going to say anything!?" Beomgyu asked when he noticed that Yeonjun wasn't saying anything.

"I'm at the basement. Come here." Beomgyu paused when he noticed how Yeonjun's voice terribly sounded different.

His expression immediately went dull.