ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 34

Huening kai wiggled his brows staring at the music box and the little figures of two boys walking hand on hand moving in circles on top of it.

Soon, the music box began emitting an all too familiar sound.
The Canon.

Huening kai found an odd feeling that tickled his heart.
But that ticklish feeling didn't made him feel good or anything close to being positive.

Instead, he felt like it was a thousand daggers that pierced him.

He immediately winced and squinted his eyes close...

But then....

Hueningkai woke up earlier than he usually does.

A smile painted his lips remembering all the events of last night.

From when Soobin had surprised him by going home from a mission.
He carried a huge bunny plushie and a bouquet of fresh roses knowing how much the younger loves them.

The two spent that night cuddling with each other and Soobin catching up with everything he missed on Hueningkai while he was away for a mission.

Hueningkai stood up from his bed and waddled to the kitchen. Smelling a sweet and mouth watering aroma coming from there.

Soobin must be up preparing breakfast...
He thought and giggled at the thought of his boyfriend wearing an apron.

Hueningkai looked around and his expressions somehow went dull when he saw an empty-Soobin kitchen.

He frowned. He was sure to smell something cooking. But the stove is left untouched since last night. And there aren't any ingredients or anything on the table that can be used for cooking.

The boy sighed and decided to go to the living room looking for Soobin.

He eventually found the latter in there sitting on the couch with an unreadable expression. His hands clasped together while his left foot is rapidly touching the floor in a frustrated manner.

"Soobinnieee!" He cooed and wrapped his arms on his neck. Leaning his weight on him as he intakes his usual lavender scent.

Soobin snapped out of his trance. He smiled at the warm cuddle and caressed Hueningkai's arms on his shoulder.
He then looked up and place a chaste kiss on the younger's lips before he stood up to face him.

Hueningkai noticed the saddened smile on his face.

Then a thought brushed his mind.

He's only like this when he's leaving...
But he just got back...
Does he have a mission again?
How long will he be away this time???

His train of thoughts were interrupted when Soobin spoke to him.

"Let's take a walk shall we?" He asked with the softest voice he could muster. However his voice went out shaky and it didn't go unnoticed by Kai.

But nevertheless. He put out a smile and nodded his head. Offering his hand to the older male.

The two walked out of their shared house hand on hand. Still on their pjs.

The house is built near the forest. It's quite cozy especially for the two's peculiar types.
The mixture of warm and coldness coming from the forest are just enough to comfort them both.

Hueningkai and Soobin strolled in the forest with their hands intertwined together.

None of them are talking. Afraid the conversation may seem too sad that neither of them would want to talk about it.